Connor McLennan

May 2024

Joe Lewis

Ronald Hernandez

Ross McCrorie***

Lewis Ferguson

* Club hold one year option

*** On loan until May 2021

Is this not what Calderwood did in his last season? Leave very few players for the following season. I wonder if McInnes is leaving this summer?

May 2021

Fraser Hornby - on loan from Reims

Callum Hendry - on loan from St Johnstone

Florian Kamberi - on loan from St Gallen

Gary Woods - on loan from Oldham Athletic

Shay Logan*

Greg Leigh

Michael Devlin

Ash Taylor

Tommie Hoban

Ethan Ross 

Miko Virtanen

Niall McGinn

Bruce Anderson - on loan at Hamilton

May 2022

Andrew Considine

Funso Ojo - on loan at Wigan

Ryan Hedges

Dylan McGeouch

Jonny Hayes

May 2023

Dean Campbell

Matty Kennedy

Connor McLennan

May 2024

Joe Lewis

Ronald Hernandez

Ross McCrorie

Lewis Ferguson

12 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

so just the 13 senior players out of contract in the summer now. I thought it could have been even more but for the Wright, Main and McLennan news this month.

and only 12 players signed for next season of which i'd say a fair chance Hernandez, Ojo and Hedges could all be sold before the start of pre season

16 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

Get Ash Taylor and Hoban on the new deals. 

Stfu ffs. Ash Taylor new deal wtf? You are a complete tard if you genuinely want that useless cunt signing an extension. EVEN AS A SQUAD PLAYER.

knew you Canananada folk had no clue regards soccer but this has just 100% confirmed your complete ignorance to soccer ball

• Downvote 3
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Fuck off with ash he’s shite even as a back up! We need better, like Hoban sign him up

You aren't being realistic. Presuming we persist with the 3 at the back system.....you need someone as 4th choice who isn't going to make too much fuss because he's getting no game time. With our recent history with injuries, I'd concede that it's very unlikely that 4th choice player wouldn't feature as a starter in at least a quarter of our fixtures. 

And of course the better the players you sign, the more they cost contract wise. Ideally our 4th choice would be a young loon who has done well in our Championship or in the EFL but we tend not to sign too many at that age (or bring through our own). If it's a journeyman pro that McInnes wants who wont cost a fortune in wages then big Gash is about as good as it gets for us,

The problem I foresee with what I've just said is that I fear McInnes won't view Taylor as a 4th choice back up. He will view him as the 3rd choice and start him most weeks when fit

18 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You aren't being realistic. Presuming we persist with the 3 at the back system.....you need someone as 4th choice who isn't going to make too much fuss because he's getting no game time. With our recent history with injuries, I'd concede that it's very unlikely that 4th choice player wouldn't feature as a starter in at least a quarter of our fixtures. 

And of course the better the players you sign, the more they cost contract wise. Ideally our 4th choice would be a young loon who has done well in our Championship or in the EFL but we tend not to sign too many at that age (or bring through our own). If it's a journeyman pro that McInnes wants who wont cost a fortune in wages then big Gash is about as good as it gets for us,

The problem I foresee with what I've just said is that I fear McInnes won't view Taylor as a 4th choice back up. He will view him as the 3rd choice and start him most weeks when fit

It’s going to need a complete overhaul in June anyway so there are going to be a lot of players coming in regardless!, if we could get Hoban to sign and get the likes of Findlay on a free then it’s just 2 more to find!,central defence wise, considine can be the back up next year! 

Just now, Dons79 said:

It’s going to need a complete overhaul in June anyway so there are going to be a lot of players coming in regardless!, if we could get Hoban to sign and get the likes of Findlay on a free then it’s just 2 more to find!,central defence wise, considine can be the back up next year! 

WHS did seem fairly certain Findlay was going there on a pre-contract but it could be his usual bluster

Thing is....we know that Devlin won't be getting a new contract. Findlay has been available to sign a pre-contract for a month now as has Gallagher at 'Well, (i think even Jason Kerr at St J might be too) yet we have made no attempt that we know of yet to get someone fixed up for the summer.  Maybe we have someone else in mind from outwith Scotland but Devlin is deffo going, Taylor...who knows? And I certainly wouldn't say it's a dead cert that Hoban will sign an extension......I'd be offering him the captaincy as an inducement to do so, Joe just isn't up to it and his form has noticeably suffered. I'd like to have seen a bit of certainty by now

11 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

WHS did seem fairly certain Findlay was going there on a pre-contract but it could be his usual bluster

Thing is....we know that Devlin won't be getting a new contract. Findlay has been available to sign a pre-contract for a month now as has Gallagher at 'Well, (i think even Jason Kerr at St J might be too) yet we have made no attempt that we know of yet to get someone fixed up for the summer.  Maybe we have someone else in mind from outwith Scotland but Devlin is deffo going, Taylor...who knows? And I certainly wouldn't say it's a dead cert that Hoban will sign an extension......I'd be offering him the captaincy as an inducement to do so, Joe just isn't up to it and his form has noticeably suffered. I'd like to have seen a bit of certainty by now

A think that is a fantastic idea!

big joe hasn’t been the same since he was made captain and I don’t think he can influence the game enough rooted away from the action!

a think COVID is a big part on players thinking, and clubs as there mostly skint and might be awaiting prize money,season ticket sales etc to see what they have to spend!

although Hoban seems mild mannered and not a shouter his class should drive the team forward and as you say, giving him a purpose to stay

58 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Stfu ffs. Ash Taylor new deal wtf? You are a complete tard if you genuinely want that useless cunt signing an extension. EVEN AS A SQUAD PLAYER.

knew you Canananada folk had no clue regards soccer but this has just 100% confirmed your complete ignorance to soccer ball

Just like with football you seemingly have no clue of basic English grammar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, CalgaryDon said:

Hows your fav player Bruce Anderson working out? 

That your best reply. Really?

your come backs are even worse than your soccerball player assessments/judgements 

Anderson is neither here nor there as he’s not played & been proven as shite. Taylor very much has.

Go watch ice puck hockey or Mounty mating or whatever it is Cananandaians do for fun in the cauld aaih 

8 hours ago, Tord31 said:

May 2021

Fraser Hornby - on loan from Reims

Callum Hendry - on loan from St Johnstone

Florian Kamberi - on loan from St Gallen

Gary Woods - on loan from Oldham Athletic

Shay Logan*

Greg Leigh

Michael Devlin

Ash Taylor

Tommie Hoban

Ethan Ross 

Miko Virtanen

Niall McGinn

Bruce Anderson - on loan at Hamilton

May 2022

Andrew Considine

Funso Ojo - on loan at Wigan

Ryan Hedges

Dylan McGeouch

Jonny Hayes

May 2023

Dean Campbell

Matty Kennedy

Connor McLennan

May 2024

Joe Lewis

Ronald Hernandez

Ross McCrorie

Lewis Ferguson

Logan, Leigh, McGinn, Taylor, Devlin all hopefully coming off the books is going to free up a huge chunk of budget.  All of these guys will be on a decent wedge by Aberdeen standards.

2 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Logan, Leigh, McGinn, Taylor, Devlin all hopefully coming off the books is going to free up a huge chunk of budget.  All of these guys will be on a decent wedge by Aberdeen standards.

As things stand it's only remotely Hoban and Taylor that deserve a new deal and with complications around understanding what next season looks like I doubt we'll be offering anything right now.

16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

As things stand it's only remotely Hoban and Taylor that deserve a new deal and with complications around understanding what next season looks like I doubt we'll be offering anything right now.

Taylor will sign a new deal soon.. Hoban will likely wait to see other options he's got.