Out Of Contract

sheeptastic, not wishing to piss on your chips, but I've heard the contrary, he likes it at Aberdeen, he knows he is on his last chance, he is far more professional in his whole attitude, that's according to folk I work for, his mother works in thier canteen.at Stirling might explain why he is in Stirling,

Not at all son. I'd quite like to see him stay on and get back to his best with the Dons so here's hoping.

Just been talking to a mate who heard that Goodwillie doesn't like the city and is hoping for a move to Hearts at the end of the season. I've been singing his praises like many others and hope he signs up, but there's got to be a decent chance this is true? If he isn't signed up by the end of January, I would assume he isn't planning on staying. Possible supporting evidence would be the fact that in the match day programme he dodged the question and said he was just concentrating on playing.

My sister says she also sees him getting his hair cut at Toni&Guy in Stirling fairly regularly as well. Hadn't thought twice about it before and I certainly could be clutching at straws (hope I am) but would a settled player be at home often?

Mark, the manager of Toni & Guy Stirling is a big Jambo as well. I assume while getting his hair washed, Mark is whispering convincing reasons as to join his beloved. This constitutes tapping up and it is imperative we take this to the authorities immediately!

January

Jeff Monakana

June

Danny Rogers
Russell Anderson
Clark Robertson
Joe Shaughnessey
Craig Murray
Nicky Low
Craig Storie
Jamie Masson
Barry Robson
David Goodwillie
Declan McManus

Jamie Langfield
Scott Brown
Ash Taylor
Shay Logan
Ryan Jack

Anddrew Considine
Scott McKenna
Willo Flood
Peter Pawlett
Cammy Smith
Scott Wright
Niall McGinn
Lawrence Shankland

Mark Reynolds

Jonny Hayes
Adam Rooney

Delighted with Jonny Hayes committing.

No significant problems with Considine signing but considering I'd like a new left back right now and a new centre back when Anderson retires then if we are compromising that then I'm not quite so chuffed. Good servant and was exceptional at Tannadice recently.

Could actually see there being some movements out in January. Both the board and McInnes are keen on only a small turnover of players and given the remaining expiring June list has a few players we might not fancy keeping then perhaps try to get a couple out the door now.

Jack and Goodwillie to follow?

Hopefully we speak to Jack soon. If he wants to bail we'd at least get a decent fee in summer. Hopefully he's happy to stay a while yet.

Delighted Hayes and Considine have committed. Considine has fastly improved on the left and has already proved himself in the middle. Good cover for 3 positions. Hopefully we are bringing in a left back this January though.