Sign in to follow this  
The Cockney Don

English Diddy Leagues

The NHS is running mental health sessions for distressed fans of Bury FC following an outpouring of grief at the club’s expulsion from the football league.

FFS

The NHS is running mental health sessions for distressed fans of Bury FC following an outpouring of grief at the club’s expulsion from the football league.

FFS

Bloody hell ha ha

Classic, chris maguire at Sunderland snapped having a maccy dees on the way back from getting beat 1-0 by gillimgham. No wonder the new hibs manager left them.

Just shows you what a stupid decision it was by the Sunderland board to get rid of Jack Ross. Currently sitting middle of league one with next to no chance of promotion this seasons.

I can see why mclean is doing well at Norwich. Carries himself well, good hair, we need more of these, i hate to say it, souness types who love themselves. Tierney is like a wee spotty lad, coz he is.

I can see why mclean is doing well at Norwich. Carries himself well, good hair, we need more of these, i hate to say it, souness types who love themselves. Tierney is like a wee spotty lad, coz he is.

Christ.

Help me out here, apart from van dijk and madddison for his brief but freekick from the drawer that is at the top. Who else? I don't care about Leicester but the kid was going nowhere until he splattered that top corner against the shit. I bet that gave him an extra 20% of "I'm not bad at this malarkey, and no one is saving that no matter where it takes me?" maybe even his neighbours in Aberdeen were like, son, good luck where you go coz you are footballer. In the premiership, kids like him are protected by the ref. Plus he got toughened up in our league. So his success is down to ue.

Even though boro are playing in a hummel strip, it reminds me of that great danish side from mexico 86. Preben elkjear-larsson and Michael Laudrup. I think they walloped Uruguay 6-0, beat us 1-0 with aitken hitting the racing. Im going all cockney coz spurs are on.

That's right, gogs got lynched and the Uruguay thug might have got a yellow. It was an ankle raker/smasher from behind.

Batista got sent off in the 1st minute, still couldn't beat them. I mind Stevie Nicol stretching for a tap in at the back post but couldn't reach.

Guest the shepherd

I see Cray Valley Paper Mill are currently playing Welling United in a friendly. I wonder if they are as good as the teams from Stoneywood Paper Mill or Tait's Paper Mill😉.