Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Are you on medication?

WTF are you on about?

I said Morgan was quite right to move from St Mirren to Celtic.

And that makes me a hun.

Look, don’t waste time & bother replying.

You’re a thick c unt as you’ve proven.

No point debating with someone like you.

No you said why would anyone criticise someone who makes such a move. Jack gained exactly that going to the Huns so I just asked if you felt the same about him making that move.

Too much testosterone in this place at times.

Or Rodgers and Celtic just thought he was a good prospect?

We also do the same thing..with varied levels of success.

Correct, we do but on a far less regular basis and we need to be more confident of the player being successful than Sevco or Celtic.

A £250k purchase for a semi proven player with good first team experience gaining favorable reviews is nothing in the grand scheme of things for them but a calculated gamble for us.

No you said why would anyone criticise someone who makes such a move. Jack gained exactly that going to the Huns so I just asked if you felt the same about him making that move.

Too much testosterone in this place at times.

Oh look, you did reply.

Testosterone?

More like shite I’d say.

Calling me a hun?

How fucking stupid is that?

You don’t agree with someone, therefore they’re a hun.

Logic of someone who doesn’t get out very often.

Backward mentality.

• Downvote 1

The Huns and Celtic are nowhere near the pull for young Scottish players that they once were.

Most, who aren't rabid, only sign for them if they can't get a move direct to the Championship, yes the Championship not the Premier League, in England.

Championship clubs are a big problem for us these days in terms of diluting the available Scottish talent pool.

How many people do you know that would turn down a wage increase of about 10 times their current salary?

It’s also lead to him getting a lifestyle change & move to Miami for a few years,

It’s life.

Why would a young footballer be any different to any other walk of life?

Because in many other walks of life you have a longer working career. In football it's relatively short and and young player should want to be playing week in week out. To accept that you'll be a bench warmer at your new club because there are at least 2 if not 3 players ahead of you in the pecking order shows a lack of ambition and must be quite damaging to any pride or self esteem which will then impact ability to perform.

Prevents the chance of a Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen from strengthening.

Yeah but surely, the Tims and probably Sevco too want a fairly strong (but not TOO strong) AFC, Fartz and Hibs, to take points off their bitter rivals.

So I’m not sure that is the prime objective in signing those type of players. They do so because it’s a cheap way of finding a gem (Christie for example ) and if the player doesn’t make the grade then minimal financial hit and might even make a profit, as in this case.

I heard we were in for Morgan

Yeah but surely, the Tims and probably Sevco too want a fairly strong (but not TOO strong) AFC, Fartz and Hibs, to take points off their bitter rivals.

So I’m not sure that is the prime objective in signing those type of players. They do so because it’s a cheap way of finding a gem (Christie for example ) and if the player doesn’t make the grade then minimal financial hit and might even make a profit, as in this case.

I heard we were in for Morgan

Don't really agree with the first paragraph but the rest of the post - Yes absolutely.

(I didn't say it was the prime objective btw - it's a result of what they do.

Don't really agree with the first paragraph but the rest of the post - Yes absolutely.

(I didn't say it was the prime objective btw - it's a result of what they do.

Okay. Devils Advocate time.

Isn’t what the Tims do, exactly what we do, albeit on a lower scale? Plundering ICT, St Mirren, Hamilton?

Not sure I’m seeing the difference. Everyone wants a bargain, and if, eg Mikey Devlin doesn’t make it here, it only cost us 50k but we weakened Hamilton in the process.

Kenphitamean?

It depends.

It's one thing taking Mikey Devlin from Hamilton with a view of him becoming a first team player. It's another taking someone who you've no real intention of playing. That's just stockpiling on the cheap

I just don’t see they are doing it to fuck other teams over. I don’t think Celtic signed Hayes to weaken us cos they shit their brix that we were getting too close to them. They did it cos (a) they can and (b) he’s quality who fleshes our their squad.

I just don’t see they are doing it to fuck other teams over. I don’t think Celtic signed Hayes to weaken us cos they shit their brix that we were getting too close to them. They did it cos (a) they can and (b) he’s quality who fleshes our their squad.

Yeah I agree. They can get a squad filler on the cheap. It's a bonus that it weakens us.

Yeah Celtic would really benefit from a weakened St Mirren.

at mitten are not a threat to Celtic but the post was correct why would the time or the filth take a player from another rival just to sell him on. Either they are terrible judges of players or they have an agenda. That means if they get the player then the rest of us who are a danger to them cannot

How many people do you know that would turn down a wage increase of about 10 times their current salary?

It’s also lead to him getting a lifestyle change & move to Miami for a few years,

It’s life.

Why would a young footballer be any different to any other walk of life?

absolutely correct.
  • Downvote 1
  • 7 months later...