rumpus

What You Doing Today?

Records your runs, walks, cycles, swims, etc with your cellphone and has a social media aspect to it, so you can see what your friends have been doing.

Then you can offer encouragement and likes and all.

I can't put into words how shit and pointless that sounds.

“Oh, I see Dave has walked 1.75 miles today - well done Dave”

'put down the spoon dave, you junkie hibee arsehole'

Today I saw a Chinese lassie screaming what I assume was serious abuse at what I assume was a homeless black lad who was taking a pish against the skip outside her restaurant. I can imagine it's a major violation of health and safety ordnance to have bums pissing all over the ground outside your business, but this fella just went about his business without a care in the world. 

I've come to realise that nothing you ever see in Detroit is heartwarming or uplifting. You'll definitely see a pimp smacking fuck out of a crack whore at 8am on a Monday morning, but you'll never see a butterfly land on the nose of a retarded child. 

It's kind of saddening. 

Today I saw a Chinese lassie screaming what I assume was serious abuse at what I assume was a homeless black lad who was taking a pish against the skip outside her restaurant. I can imagine it's a major violation of health and safety ordnance to have bums pissing all over the ground outside your business, but this fella just went about his business without a care in the world.

I've come to realise that nothing you ever see in Detroit is heartwarming or uplifting. You'll definitely see a pimp smacking fuck out of a crack whore at 8am on a Monday morning, but you'll never see a butterfly land on the nose of a retarded child.

It's kind of saddening.

I was surprised to see some homeless looking junkies hanging out on the streets with in a mile of universal Orlando.

Opioid America.

I was surprised to see some homeless looking junkies hanging out on the streets with in a mile of universal Orlando.

Opioid America.

It is harder to tell in Florida though, the last time I was in Miami I was filling up the car before going back to the airport, there was a bloke sitting close to the pumps that I was almost certain was a hobo. Turns out he was the owner of the place.

It's kind of saddening.

The irony given the hygiene standards of your average dog eatery.

The irony given the hygiene standards of your average dog eatery.

Given this was on 7 Mile, I can't speak for the cleanliness of the establishment. 

Not brilliant, would be my first thought. 

Still, I was planning on a cheeky Sesame Chicken with vegetables all the same. 

Changed my mind when I encountered the bum hosepiping the premises. 

but you'll never see a butterfly land on the nose of a retarded child.

Don’t despair kelt, if more states ban abortion then this will be more likely

^best curry house in the North East. IMO

Heard a lot of good things about Echt tandoori. Need to sample its delights pronto

With the discount scheme now in place, looking forward to eating out more regularly for lower prices through August.

Was supposed to be going for a walk round Clachnaben this morning but my mate had to cancel. Pity as it looks like it is going to be a lovely day.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:07 PM, YorkDon said:

I’ll have to be out running Grays loon as I’ve signed up for a 22 mile run over the top of Snowdon in September.

How's the run prep coming?

13 hours ago, Zeus said:

^best curry house in the North East. IMO

Canna argue. It’s absolutely brilliant. I’ve heard there are a few to rival it in Inverurie however, they’re next on the list. 

I’m going to B&Q . Then to look at sofas. Then to post that t shirt back . Then food shop. Then paint a ceiling. Then wire a security light. Then trim a door. Wash car..then do a jobby. Then make dinner. Go for a quick spin on bike . Bed . 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

That'd take me a month to be arsed doing all that

😂 once I get started I’m on a mission . 

25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’m going to B&Q . Then to look at sofas. Then to post that t shirt back . Then food shop. Then paint a ceiling. Then wire a security light. Then trim a door. Wash car..then do a jobby. Then make dinner. Go for a quick spin on bike . Bed . 

That'd take me a month to be arsed doing all that

Haircut.

Lunch.

Pints.

Drams/Wine.

Shag a slut who has no interest in social distancing.

Sleep.

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Shag a slut who has no interest in social distancing.

What’s his name?

19 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

What’s his name?

My hairdresser is a lady Brizo. Cracking big set of milkers on her too.