Kf Shkendija V Aberdeen (1 - 1)

I am telling you categorically that no island community bar will pay for Premier Sports in a million years.

I notice three Geordies have been ordered to leave Shetland and never return, something to do with dancing naked in a bar and attempting to free a pal from custody, unsuccessfully.

Prove it.

Guest RosemountRed

Thought it would be more, know a few lads going over.

Imagine most folk holding out for Croatia, much nicer place and easier to get to. Should take around 400+ over there.

As of yesterday around 2,500 tickets have been sold for this game. I assume that will mean a crowd of around 5,000-8,000 in a huge stadium. If this game was played in Tetovo, it would have been more difficult/intimidating for Aberdeen.

Yes I've heard this but I think the Macedonians are getting above themselves here.

Aberdeen are brilliant in case you have not noticed min.

We would hammer this crowd on any surface.

Guest RosemountRed

As of yesterday around 2,500 tickets have been sold for this game. I assume that will mean a crowd of around 5,000-8,000 in a huge stadium. If this game was played in Tetovo, it would have been more difficult/intimidating for Aberdeen.

Thought the crowd would be a lot smaller than 8,000, be amzed if it was that big.