Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Yeah, then we lost 2-1 at Motherwell having led 0-1. A 5 point swing in one afternoon ended it.

Remember it well, horrible couple of hours.

It was fucking devastating. Ending all hope.

The boozer before the Motherwell game was horrific when the Rogic goal went in.

Tim cunts barely had any attempts at goal prior to that.

Nothing to suggest it was going to do anything other than peter out to a draw,

The we were ready to capitalise, like the most coily and springy of coiled springs.

I doubt we would have lost the Motherwell game if not for that.

Players must have felt the same as we did,

You mean Romanov?

Yeah that's the dude. Won you a Scottish Cup and a thingy, what's it called again? Oh aye, a relegation. As Forrest Gump would say, "Billionaires are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get". 

As it happens though, I agree that the grass may be greener further south. For all that having the OF disappear would certainly make for a far more competitive league, sponsors and the media would have very little interest in it. Truth be told, even if they were made to start in League Two Sportscene would still spend more time on Celtic v Grimsby than they would Aberdeen v Hearts.

• 7 months later...
  • Site Sponsor

I see thon Celtic boy Boli Goli has seemingly breached the Scottish Government rules by fucking off to Spain before playing against Killie on Sunday.

Celtic left-back Boli Bolingoli visited Spain before playing as a substitute in Sunday's draw with Kilmarnock, with his club investigating the breach of quarantine rules. Bolingoli has tested negative for Covid-19 and apologised to manager Neil Lennon, his team-mates and supporters. (Sun)

So we can all await Nippy Sturgeon absolutely slating Celtic and their players, Goli and Griffiths, tomorrow.

Aye, right. 

38 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That Gogic is a beast.  We could have signed him if we hadn't had so many defensive midfielders. 

That was my point when we signed (unnecessarily) McGeouch. Far too similar to what we already had and on one of our biggest wages. We could have signed Gogic in January for a nominal fee and paid wages about half of what McGeouch gets. And in doing so got ourselves something that we didn't possess...as you say he's an absolute beast. Of course he wouldn't be suitable for every game but as a squad addition I just think he would have been far more useful than McGeouch. (And he can also cover centre half in emergency)

11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I thought both teams tried to play football, especially in the first half.  I think Mellon wants them to play on the floor. 

Hibs have better players though.  Great start for them. 

Maybe but when you have two centre halves like Connolly & Reynolds, then playing from the back & on the ground is not likely to happen just because they’re incapable. 

westhill wanderer..the fitba analyser

problem fir utd wisna defence - it wis midfield linkin up fae the front.. nae the best gemme..mare liket a gemme o chess..credit tae baith teams thi tried tae pass n keep it oan the flare but thi wir cancellin eachither oot it the helfwiy line..end o the 1st helf eh thot tae mesel this is liket twa mcinnes teams gan tae tae tae..only hing wis the hoofbaw wis saved till the end wi utd chasin an equalizr n hibs shuttin up shoap...acht weel..early diys

2 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

westhill wanderer..the fitba analyser

problem fir utd wisna defence - it wis midfield linkin up fae the front.. nae the best gemme..mare liket a gemme o chess..credit tae baith teams thi tried tae pass n keep it oan the flare but thi wir cancellin eachither oot it the helfwiy line..end o the 1st helf eh thot tae mesel this is liket twa mcinnes teams gan tae tae tae..only hing wis the hoofbaw wis saved till the end wi utd chasin an equalizr n hibs shuttin up shoap...acht weel..early diys

I couldn’t even begin to “analyse” that until it was in English.

Sorry.