Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

22 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Looks like it's gonna be up to our handsome, disciplined, swashbuckling crew.

Meanwhile in Aberdeen the players yet haven't paid for the bar they trashed, the hotel staff they infected, nor the abortion and castrations of the street dogs they impregnated....

All eyes on Leith, Mary. 

Anyone but the arsecheeks.  I'm almost rooting for yous. 

7 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Touch of the Roy Keane about him, in ability and appearance. 

Looks like he's very happy to be at the club, has settled well and is up for the fight.

With no fans in the stands there's never been a better time to push Celtic all the way.

@Skins didn't start this kind of chat until 5 or 6 games in last season (or 2 seasons ago?). It'll end the same way though.

9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Looks like it's gonna be up to our handsome, disciplined, swashbuckling crew.

Meanwhile in Aberdeen the players yet haven't paid for the bar they trashed, the hotel staff they infected, nor the abortion and castrations of the street dogs they impregnated....

All eyes on Leith, Mary. 

Anyone who compares Gogic to Roy Keane is best ignored & laughed at. 

You'll finish below Aberdeen.... just because you always do & that’s your place 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

These hun fucks are going to go and win the league this season. As much as I'd hate to see them win anything ever, if they absolutely have to win a league title at some point then the one to stop Celtic winning 10 in a row would be pretty fucking funny for the absolute seethe it would cause Lennon, Brown and all the other cunts at Parkhead.

Winning a 2 horse race for the first time in years, big deal. Means nothing, team spending the most money in win shock, the supporters may feel a little joy for the blink of an eye then it will be a return to their shambolic little life, they can't escape that. I've never met a fan of the 2 of them that isn't a mink.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

They started strong last year then fell apart. 

Early days yet. 

Even if Harvey leaves they've spent a shedload of cash and have definitely improved their squad. As I suspected they would...….they had no real alternative than to go all in to attempt to halt 10IAR. I have a horrible feeling they might just succeed. And getting access to CL money if they succeed would cover the cost of the gamble.

Sevco are a different animal to the one that collapsed a few months back. They're still no world beaters but they don't have to be to finish above Celtic

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

BBC’s live text coverage just put up a graphic of the hun players’ average position during the half.  Let’s just say very UnMcInnes like and so possibly has something to do with them being 2-0 up and game over by half time.  A cleverer buddy than me maybe knows how to post it here.

D4078292-E02-E-4-A7-E-82-CC-816-E5-F474-

Motherwell looked really poor (Again) tonight. Just heard they haven't won a match since they beat us at Pittordrie in January. Correct me if I'm wrong but its around 10 games without a win for them. They looked poor last week against Dundee Utd too. Dropping points at home and have a poor away record. Motherwell's new signing Lamie has been atrocious so far.

Killie look a decent outfit but are also dropping points in matches they really should have won - Burke can't stop scoring for Killie. Livingston have clearly been affected by the loss of some key players. I don't think they'll make top 6 this season.

I honestly believe we are miles ahead of the rest just need to recruit a decent striker to cover for Main and Cosgrove. Hibs have done well to grind out results but they will lose momentum before the month comes to an end.

6 hours ago, CalgaryDon said:

Motherwell looked really poor (Again) tonight. Just heard they haven't won a match since they beat us at Pittordrie in January. Correct me if I'm wrong but its around 10 games without a win for them. They looked poor last week against Dundee Utd too. Dropping points at home and have a poor away record. Motherwell's new signing Lamie has been atrocious so far.

Killie look a decent outfit but are also dropping points in matches they really should have won - Burke can't stop scoring for Killie. Livingston have clearly been affected by the loss of some key players. I don't think they'll make top 6 this season.

I honestly believe we are miles ahead of the rest just need to recruit a decent striker to cover for Main and Cosgrove. Hibs have done well to grind out results but they will lose momentum before the month comes to an end.

I would agree that we should be miles ahead of these with the squad of players we have , but the tactics and football we play is predictable and horrible to watch

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think Motherwell wi be OK once they get going.  They've got Turnbell back and Hastie as well as some other good youngsters. 

Once Hastie recovers from being at the Hun I reckon he will have a good season. 

Motherwell have suffered a few injuries to key players such as Carrol and O'Donnelly. They have a very decent squad and some really talented youngsters however their confidence appears shot due to this poor run they are on. Early days but I agree they will come good.

21 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Even if Harvey leaves they've spent a shedload of cash and have definitely improved their squad. As I suspected they would...….they had no real alternative than to go all in to attempt to halt 10IAR. I have a horrible feeling they might just succeed. And getting access to CL money if they succeed would cover the cost of the gamble.

Sevco are a different animal to the one that collapsed a few months back. They're still no world beaters but they don't have to be to finish above Celtic

If I were a betting man, I'd still fancy Celtic to finish ahead of SevCo

Radio Scotland just have just spent the same amount of time on a Covid bubble debate with Jason Leitch where, fair do’s, guest Richard Foster Was backing the AFC players to the hilt* - and are now shooting their respective loads asking Foster and Andy Halliday “Just how good is the £20m rated Morelos?”

fuck off.

* unfortunately he was easy meat for Tim English to pick off basically on semantics, but at least he tried.  And we’ll all just pretend them not dwelling on Bolingoli wasn’t deliberate.

36 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

If I were a betting man, I'd still fancy Celtic to finish ahead of SevCo

Said all along the only club that can beat Celtic over a season just now is Celtic themselves trying to do it on the cheap.  Europe is huge for the hun in financing it and of course the 2nd CL spot will help as well.  That said, they have every advantage going already.  Quite why the game feels the need to further facilitate them is open to conjecture.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Maybe the transfer caps that are in place below the Championship now might mean something has fallen through.

Oxford were keen & tried to get him before. 
Decent signing for Motherwell.

He’s an international after all & a pretty decent standard SPFL player. 

Aye. It just seems a bit of a strange one though. 

Turned down Oxford and Kilmarnock then signs a 6 month deal with Motherwell after the season has started. 

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What's the deal with Stephen O'Donnell then? 

Did he have a move fall through or did he just think there would be a queue of teams after his services? 

Seems strange to be having to sign for Motherwell for 6 months after turning down a new deal with Kilmarnock. 

Maybe the transfer caps that are in place below the Championship now might mean something has fallen through.

Oxford were keen & tried to get him before. 
Decent signing for Motherwell.

He’s an international after all & a pretty decent standard SPFL player.