Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Julie Fleeting.

Only on there to tick a PC box as she’s got little insightful punditry to offer.

Much like most of the other ‘pundits’ they usually have on.

Has Michael Stewart been forgiven for getting torn into the huns last season yet?

8 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Birds doing punditry on mens fitba is dire.

Naismith's face says he agrees with me. Hun cunt

Alan Maybury on the coaching staff at St J ?

From what we've seen so far I have to agree. But then they pick completely the wrong players to get in as pundits- for the men they've been doing it for years.

90% have absolutely fuck all insightful to day just a load of shite chat and pathetic name dropping.

13 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Poor Hibs vs Motherwell game today. After seeing these two I don’t feel we need to be concerned about them. They were both very mediocre.

Fans of Motherwell and Hibs could watch 4 out of 5 of our games and come away with the same conclusion.

Seeing 2 Scottish teams play out a shite game hardly means anything, half the games in the league are a load of shite.

• Upvote 1

Smarmy presenter bastard described the lad Mullen who got sent off as “second touch is a tackle” (which in fairness was bang on for the sending off in question).  You could see Naismith squirm thinking this wank doesn’t realise that’s really an insult.  I look forward to similar derogatory terms being used on the arse cheek games and see how long he stays in the job.  Ah see Morelos, lose a stone and you could have got onto that.  Brown really has lost his legs hasn’t he etc etc.

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

How the fuck are Livingston getting £2m for Lyndon Dykes? We should get at least double that for Cosgrove (with or without COVID included)

We should certainly be looking for a good bit more than what Livingston are allegedly getting for Dykes.

Cosgrove is younger, played for a bigger club & scored more goals.

Should be looking for £3m, nothing beginning with a 2. 

Guest milne_afc
19 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

What a load of bollocks. We are all fed up of your gibberish.

Really? 

Who are we? 

AK is a top poster on here.

I can't see those 8 players being involved even if they are available. McInnes and the club may decide its best not to play them and leave them out of the spotlight.

We'll probably play our usual 4-5-1. Would like to see McLennan up top. He's actually quite tall. Fast, tricky and apparently played striker in the youth team. Really hoping Hedges gets a chance to shine. Ferguson needs to do more on Thursday - not been impressed by him for some time. Looking forward to seeing Campbell start (if he does). Defensively I think we are good however I'm fed up with the negative tactical approach and want to see us attack for once.

Lewis

Hernandez Hoban Taylor Logan

Ojo

Campbell     Ferguson

McGinn                                    Hedges

McLennan