Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You know you're regarded as a joke figure on here, right?

I can live with that. I don't have to live with a chin the size of Belgium, a brain the size of a pea and a penis that is as much use to you as a cunt to a nunΒ 

Back in your box millermong

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

The Motherwell one is a penalty as long as the boy (fucking Campbell again!) isnt being a dick and falling over at the slightest contact atΒ his back or even worse diverting his run basically away from the ball to cause the contact complete with the prequisite opposite 'leg drag' prior to fallingΒ Β (See Engerlund for details)

Β 

FWIW, huns or not I did think that one was a penalty but if the situation as above is allowed to persist we might as well tell Consi he'll be sitting out Hampden now.

4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Andy Halliday signs. Happy with that. Good engine room battler. And can cover left back. Gives us the horrible edge to go with the new focus on wingers, pace and width.Β 

Number of fucks given here...….zero.

Brag about it to Arbroath or Dunfermline on their sites. Though I'm sure the number of fucks given there would be equivalent toΒ  those given here....

On 9/27/2020 at 3:57 PM, Millertime said:

To clarify

Are you saying their getting a penalty was bias,Β  despite also admitting its their first in a year?

Taking advantage of the winter break and Covid disrupting football for 6 months.

Pedantry, it wasn’t their first in a year. Tavernier missed a few as well, including one he missed against Motherwell last October.

soft as shit pen to give them an easy start against Motherwell.

Madden should not be allowed to ref them

• Upvote 2