Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

15 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Exactly. I would view with great suspicion any Aberdeen fan who would choose to watch the final. 

I won’t even be watching a game with Aberdeen v any of those cunts now (other than replays if we actually win) cos am just sick to the back teeth of the bias shown to them. Just fkn angers me too much. 

The cunts have worn me down

1 hour ago, englishred said:

I wouldn't like it but yes. I think anything that breaks the status quo has to be good. 

This status quo thing is an interesting narrative.  

In the last 10 years there have been zero Scottish cup finals involving both the ugly twins. At least one of them (usually the huns) gets beaten at some point, but most times one of them will make it to the final.  Winners - Celtic (5), St. j (2), Hibs (1), ICT (1). Rangers (1)

Similar for the League Cup.  Only 2 finals involving the uglies in 10 years. Winners - Celtic (7), Ross County (1), St. J (1), Aberdeen (1)

The media and the sponsors would have you believe Blue v Green finals happen all the time and that's what the fans want, but it's nonsense.

In that time Celtic have won 9 out of the 10 league titles.  Only one or two of them have been a "contest".  

The media project the narrative that the rest of us should be grateful the ugly twins let us share their football, that the whole of Scottish football is an even tussle between those two for the three trophies available and the rest of us are also-rans, whereas the reality is that since they got caught for their financial cheating, the blue half of Glasgow are just as fucked as the rest of us, or at best marginally more likely to win something on the rare occasions their green sibling stumbles.

If the media where much more honest about that and the blue cunts humble enough to admit it (which they aren't and never will be), we'd be much more likely to get some form of change in our game that levels the playing field for everyone.

• Upvote 3
4 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

In the last 10 years there have been zero Scottish cup finals involving both the ugly twins. At least one of them (usually the huns) gets beaten at some point, but most times one of them will make it to the final.  Winners - Celtic (5), St. j (2), Hibs (1), ICT (1). Rangers (1)

Similar for the League Cup.  Only 2 finals involving the uglies in 10 years. Winners - Celtic (7), Ross County (1), St. J (1), Aberdeen (1)

The media and the sponsors would have you believe Blue v Green finals happen all the time and that's what the fans want, but it's nonsense.

In that time Celtic have won 9 out of the 10 league titles.  Only one or two of them have been a "contest".  

The media project the narrative that the rest of us should be grateful the ugly twins let us share their football, that the whole of Scottish football is an even tussle between those two for the three trophies available and the rest of us are also-rans, whereas the reality is that since they got caught for their financial cheating, the blue half of Glasgow are just as fucked as the rest of us, or at best marginally more likely to win something on the rare occasions their green sibling stumbles.

If the media where much more honest about that and the blue cunts humble enough to admit it (which they aren't and never will be), we'd be much more likely to get some form of change in our game that levels the playing field for everyone.

So going by the above, Celtic have won 21 out of the last 30 trophies and MT doesn't want to break the status quo.

It's easy to see that he was born, brought up and still lives in the Glasgow goldfish bowl.

4 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I thought the stat was that this is the first final between the two since 2002. They've met something like five times (including this one) in the final since 1980. Not that many really.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

I thought the stat was that this is the first final between the two since 2002. They've met something like five times (including this one) in the final since 1980. Not that many really.

I thought about starting from the beginning of the century but I took my data from the beginning of the Sevco era instead, seeing as it's a new club and all. 

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It's annoying. We are the better side but they are the more consistent. 

The semi finals summed up the season for both Aberdeen and Hearts. We have raised our game against relatively good opponents this season but have struggled against the so called smaller clubs. Hearts have been the exact opposite.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

There's no denying that the spirit shown by Aberdeen and Coventry was totally absent by Hearts. Our fans saw that, clearly. No argument.

Fair enough. Much similar to how our club has been absent most of this season against everyone else.

Performances against the Huns 3-2 and Saturday’s cup exit don’t make up for a season of disappointment.

15 hours ago, super_al said:

The semi finals summed up the season for both Aberdeen and Hearts. We have raised our game against relatively good opponents this season but have struggled against the so called smaller clubs. Hearts have been the exact opposite.

Our record against Celtic is decent. It's just The Rangers. Which I'm sure will lead to accusations of lying down.

But it's led to some speculation. The two are still lumped as, the OF. Making it seem like the two teams are similar too.

In fact whilst both a lot better than everyone else, The Rangers have a more physical set of players than Celtic. Who tend to pass you off the park.

We struggle with the more physical side of The Rangers. We need a harder and more physical core. As well as generally a better team.

32 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Our record against Celtic is decent. It's just The Rangers. Which I'm sure will lead to accusations of lying down.

But it's led to some speculation. The two are still lumped as, the OF. Making it seem like the two teams are similar too.

In fact whilst both a lot better than everyone else, The Rangers have a more physical set of players than Celtic. Who tend to pass you off the park.

We struggle with the more physical side of The Rangers. We need a harder and more physical core. As well as generally a better team.

Being physical are exactly what Hearts are known for. You've signed a lot of physical bruiser and dirty cheating types from the Huns over the years i.e Andy Halliday, Kyle Lafferty, Willie Johnstone.

Difference is, you DO lie down to Rangers. You bottle it against them every time. At least we give Celtic a game - most defeats are by the odd goal, minus the occasional pumping. Hearts only ever seem to get pumped by at least 2 goals.

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

However your record against the likes of Killie, St Mirren, Dundee etc... has been strong. Unless its a cup or European game don't count on us turning up.