Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

51 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Dundee getting thrashed tonight. 

Terrible defence, lazy midfield and fuck all up front. 

Hearts have some good players for that level. 

Hearts wage bill can’t be sustainable in that league.

Craig Gordon, Craig Halkett, Steven Naismith, Hun Halliday, Liam Boyce etc... huge wage bill for a lower league team.
Typical huns 

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Charlie Adam might as well be carrying a sign with WTAF am I doing here?  To be fair I ll bet he’s got a tatoo with similar.

Just beside his WATP tatt.

Here, Wester Hailes, the hun bigot stuff, save it for kickback and the tims, you’re making a cunt of yourself on here with that shite. 

‘Edinburghs Establishment club’ you honestly writing that on a public fitba forum as a grown man? What a mong. 

We get it, you hate catholics, ooh youre so staunch and edgy (and original) 

Boring bigot embarrassment 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
19 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Here, Wester Hailes, the hun bigot stuff, save it for kickback and the tims, you’re making a cunt of yourself on here with that shite. 

‘Edinburghs Establishment club’ you honestly writing that on a public fitba forum as a grown man? What a mong. 

I'm an aethiest.

22 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

And so say all of us.

He needs to fuck off to Swallow Swallow with that pish.

FTH 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Right up this lying horrible Tayside joke club. 

Bring on the wee team for the semi. Blood doesn't show on a maroon jersey. Natural order. Edinburgh's establishment club. ????☝️?

I posted the comments below, in Sept 2018, in relation to this bigoted piece of scum. Seems 2yrs later nothing has changed and he's still posting his petty loyalist crap, he really is a sad character. Your moderators should pull the plug on him all the other forums have. Cheers

"I appreciate this is an Aberdeen forum, but I can't let your comment that all Hearts fans are "Huns at Heart" go unchallenged.As a life long Jambo/season ticket holder please don't judge 'all' the support as similar to the likes of WHS and his pathetic posting on Union Flags.

He and his ilk are parasites. They're using the club as vehicle to promote their own political/bigoted agenda.

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends.

These parasites are a minority and detested by the majority, the sooner we get them to f*** out the club the better."

3 hours ago, Scott246 said:

I posted the comments below, in Sept 2018, in relation to this bigoted piece of scum. Seems 2yrs later nothing has changed and he's still posting his petty loyalist crap, he really is a sad character. Your moderators should pull the plug on him all the other forums have. Cheers

"I appreciate this is an Aberdeen forum, but I can't let your comment that all Hearts fans are "Huns at Heart" go unchallenged.As a life long Jambo/season ticket holder please don't judge 'all' the support as similar to the likes of WHS and his pathetic posting on Union Flags.

He and his ilk are parasites. They're using the club as vehicle to promote their own political/bigoted agenda.

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends.

These parasites are a minority and detested by the majority, the sooner we get them to f*** out the club the better."

Sorry but if they are indeed a ‘minority’ then it is only a very very slight minority because there are a fkn shit ton o similar minded Hearts cunts that I have met in Edinburgh. The ‘diet Huns’ tag is VERY well earned imo. To deny or try to play this down is ridiculous. Only have to watch Hearts Celtic game in pretty much any pub with fans in it to see how cunty they are. Hearts Hibs games are completely different as it’s a massive natural derby rivalry but all the real bigotry shows when They play celtic. 

For any Edinburgh club fan that supports the shitty bigoted agenda of the Glaswegian clubs is fucking retarded in my opinion, to be known as the diet huns even moreover than Kilmarnock is embarrassing, they should just all line up and take a header off the pier. They are actually worse than the Glaswegian scum huns as they are generationally tied by there family, these Edinburgh minks actually had a choice and wanted to join the hun fellowship, vermin the lot of them

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Are you implying that being an atheist is proof that you could in no way hate Roman Catholics? :nutter:

Was thinking that myself, brains of Britain WHS is, should just stick to nazi salutes and flinging about his right wing rhetoric.

• Downvote 1

Think you're all taking things a bit off topic. In your enthusiasm to be anti Hun. As you call it. 

Anyhoo. We'll be back at a canter next year after bullying the seaside league. If it finishes. Was nice to see Dundee ragdolled on national TV. Karma for bringing down a club too big for you to handle that'll now see you stuck down here for an extra year at least. 

And Hearts will be challenging next year. Already this team would finish top half of the SPFL, but once we start spending properly...and while I wasn't sure about Robbie, him, McCulloch and Forrest, and JJ, have introduced normality and professionalism. 

And looks like we're going to give Hibs a decent game in a couple of weeks. Criminal that fans won't be there as always like to see Hibs fans leave Hampden about the 60 min mark. 

And don't get so worked up about politics and flags. It's all a bit, we're gonna need a bigger boat stuff. If you met me, you'd really like me. ?

• Downvote 2
10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Anyone proclaiming themself as an atheist is as blind and stupid as the pious. There is no way of knowing if there is or is not a "God", certainly not in the way the big religions sell. Best to be between the extremes on this one. Agnostics rock. 

EVERY human alive, or who has ever lived, is Agnostic. Nobody can prove or disprove the existence of God, and so we, all of us, only have our Agnostic beliefs. Making me an Agnostic Atheist. I can't disprove God, but I have no reason to believe in it, but do have scientific evidence to strongly doubt it. The opposite, even if they don't call themselves it, are Agnostic Theists. 

But sorry, you were saying something about stupid...

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

And Hearts will be challenging next year. Already this team would finish top half of the SPFL, but once we start spending properly...and while I wasn't sure about Robbie, him, McCulloch and Forrest, and JJ, have introduced normality and professionalism. 

Have you paid off the creditors that you ripped off yet?

23 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

EVERY human alive, or who has ever lived, is Agnostic. Nobody can prove or disprove the existence of God, and so we, all of us, only have our Agnostic beliefs. Making me an Agnostic Atheist. I can't disprove God, but I have no reason to believe in it, but do have scientific evidence to strongly doubt it. The opposite, even if they don't call themselves it, are Agnostic Theists. 

But sorry, you were saying something about stupid...

I hate eggnog......so I'm not eggnogstic at all

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No I couldn't taste a snowball either. Do love a whisky sour though but only had half a dozen in my life. Dying to go back to Tony Macaroni for some more and the best draught lager on the planet. Will order some olives and have a sesh. 

On your own, most likely. Probably boring the bar staff to death with your inane nonsense. 

Tims are dreadful, Lennon has really taken them backwards. Scott Arfield and Ryan Kent have probably the most punchable faces in world football.

• Downvote 1