Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

32 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

looks like you have to register with DUTV , they don't make it easy do they

Β 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Β 

And Hearts will be challenging next year. Already this team would finish top half of the SPFL

? Have to admire your blind optimism every season.Β  Never works out how you expected though does it?Β 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

?

To the absolute mutant or mutants who blanket -1's me every day, I don't give a fuck. Knock yourself out. Why would anyone care about that stuff?

Sad cunts ??Β 

How or why do you even do it. Might just start start doing it wind folk up even if it is a valid point.

There’s a + thing next to my quote but I don’t have a minus.

Β 

Β 

• Downvote 2
On 10/17/2020 at 12:00 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Β 

And Hearts will be challenging next year. Already this team would finish top half of the SPFL, but once we start spending properly...and while I wasn't sure about Robbie, him, McCulloch and Forrest, and JJ, have introduced normality and professionalism.Β 

Β 

We’ve heard that before, numerous times.

Hearts cantered the Championship the last time under Neilson and then reverted to Hammer throwers once back in the top league.

You’ll revert to type no doubt and the best you’ll be next year is challenging Hibs for fourth

45 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

They’ve had so much luck so far this season. Surely to fuck things will start going against them too.Β 

They have had quite a bit of the rub of the green.

Remember these things even themselves out, so whilst we’ve had bad luck this round of features, we should expect a turnaround soon....... surely.......ok, I know, this is the SFa we’re talking about

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Hibs doing well and taking points off Celtic and the Huns is a good thing for us.Β 

If more clubs, including ourselves, did it we would all be in a better place.Β 

The difference between finishing 3rd or 4th means very little to me.Β  It's the toppling of the other two that's the real issue.Β 

That shat it v Celtic though. Just like us