Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Be fucking class if one of them space crafts up there brought back alien Aids and there was an outbreak of alien Aids and we had to halt the league now.

Hibs would be in the Champions League next year.

Let's all pray for alien Aids. 

Well if any club is going to be actively promoting AIDS from whichever galaxy it is bound to be Hivs...

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

They did find Pittodrie tricky.. plus Easter Road against us . 

The point is? 

The point is Hamilton have won 3 of their last 20 league games at home, while Aberdeen have won 11 of their last 20 at home.

We have a much bigger budget than Hamilton

We have better players than Hamilton.

So Hamilton is an easier place to get points than at the 3rd/4th best team in Scotland.  Pretty fucking simple stuff.

15 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Be fucking class if one of them space crafts up there brought back alien Aids and there was an outbreak of alien Aids and we had to halt the league now.

Hibs would be in the Champions League next year.

Let's all pray for alien Aids. 

Would you fuck. Even if you cunts are praying for an immediate end to the season so you can finish second. It would go on average points per game played. So you would still be 4th you tube. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, G31DON said:

The point is Hamilton have won 3 of their last 20 league games at home, while Aberdeen have won 11 of their last 20 at home.

We have a much bigger budget than Hamilton

We have better players than Hamilton.

So Hamilton is an easier place to get points than at the 3rd/4th best team in Scotland.  Pretty fucking simple stuff.

But you're point was "look how ace Hibs are by destroying Hamilton when we didnt".

I pointed out Hibs can't beat us. Its almost like we are in a league in which every team will have a bad run.

Pretty fucking simple stuff.

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Are you joking?

Are you now genuinely saying if we had players out, we would not have beaten hibs?

Well DUUUUUUH 

If we DIDNT have 8 or 9 out we would have beaten Hamilton, it goes both ways

Even for you THAT is a bloody thick thing to say

That exactly what i said Millermong

You really are a a stupid cunt at times (those times being 24/7, 365 days a year)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
4 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

But you're point was "look how ace Hibs are by destroying Hamilton when we didnt".

I pointed out Hibs can't beat us. Its almost like we are in a league in which every team will have a bad run.

Pretty fucking simple stuff.

No

Not the same point

if you can't figure out why Pittodrie is a harder place to win than Hamilton, I'm not sure how you even manage to watch football.

Ho hum, Merry Christmas

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Remember Rik in The Young Ones?

Skwaberling. Bickerwing.

As an independent adjudicator, not appointed by anyone at all, I conclude that you are creating and engineering opportunities for skwaberling and bickerwing.

As this kind of behaviour is deemworthy of dickhead labelling, you are hereby declared to be a child. And an arse. 

Rik.... as Vivian said, with a silent P. 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Its EXACTLY what you said you doss clown

If you had read the thread you would have noticed that it was being said that Hibs are comfortably beating the clubs that we have struggled against in the last few weeks, But that we usually beat Hibs,

I pointed out that I dont think we would have done so had we faced them with the same side we were forced into playing against sevco or Hamilton. BUT that Hibs will inevitably suffer a period where they have their (smaller) squad ravaged by injury and suspensions at some point later in the season. And that they might not quite be so efficient at hoovering points up then.

You truly are the king of mongs.

Now take  break from posting your drivel. And ideally take a break from breathing too....8 minutes should be enough

38 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You need to though 

You post far, far too much on here and its important you know how little what you say is heeded or makes any difference 

You never offer an opinion on the thread topic.

Just ridicule, and mock. Nothing positive, nothing constructive. It’s fucking tedious. 

You offer NOTHING to this place. Nothing.

As I suggested yesterday, away for a swim with the concrete trunks on. 

You would not be missed. 
I’ll drive you there & shove you in if you want 

• Upvote 1