Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So the poll between them.

loser fks off

Even though MT doesn’t follow the rules & is full of shite as he’s proven many times cos he’s a snake

1) there is no poll - that was the Mong’s suggestion.

2) Why does he care about self-affirmation from faceless, anonymous folk on the internet he’ll never meet? Odd behaviour. 

3) the last paragraph is fairly accurate. 

6 hours ago, Millertime said:

You post far, far too much on here and its important you know how little what you say is heeded or makes any difference 

Without wanting to go all nihilist, I'm pretty sure that nothing said on here by anyone makes any difference to anything.

"I really want to do something with my life, to make a difference. So I spend my time arguing with bampots on a football forum."

26 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Without wanting to go all nihilist, I'm pretty sure that nothing said on here by anyone makes any difference to anything.

"I really want to do something with my life, to make a difference. So I spend my time arguing with bampots on a football forum."

Exactly.

it’s an anonymous forum, with faceless nobodies you’ll not meet. Who cares if you agree/disagree with a person? 

Mong doesn’t seem to realise the concept of a forum because he never ventures a fucking opinion 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wonder how Hearts are going to fiddle the books so it doesn’t look like they are using their £500k gift from Scottish government to fund players?

Year's supply of incontinence pants for Granny Budge
Year's nursing home fees/ new electric wheelchair for Christophe Berra

Year's Orange Lodge subscriptions for Halliday/Naismith

Pre-paid knee surgery for Haring's next season ender

Hair transplant for Boyce

Personality transplant for Neilson

Should just about cover the £500k