Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

No way would I swap places with Hibs over the last 20 years. 

Those relegations are definitely not worth one more cup.  Fuck that. 

Though to be fair it was a magnificent victory against the Huns who thought they just had to turn up.  

I’m old enough to have seen us win the Cup numerous times going back to the 80’s

To suggest a relegation would be a trade for another Scottish Cup?... FUCK THAT!

Maybe if you’re Hibs who hadn’t won the Cup for  114 years, then I could understand it.

But fuck having a relegation on your clubs CV.

Tin pot 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m old enough to have seen us win the Cup numerous times going back to the 80’s

To suggest a relegation would be a trade for another Scottish Cup?... FUCK THAT!

Maybe if you’re Hibs who hadn’t won the Cup for  114 years, then I could understand it.

Tin pot 

Or multiple relegations verging on becoming an almost bi-annual event over the past wee while eh  @Wester Hailes Skins ?

35 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tin pot 

The only reason I'd be happy with a relegation on my clubs cv would be that it would afford me the opportunity to get to different grounds we don't normally go to and also different pubs in those towns. 

10 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

The only reason I'd be happy with a relegation on my clubs cv would be that it would afford me the opportunity to get to different grounds we don't normally go to and also different pubs in those towns. 

Nah, I’d hope to tick off a few grounds in away cup draws & that would be it.

Nothing would ever make me happy with a relegation. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

No way would I swap places with Hibs over the last 20 years. 

Those relegations are definitely not worth one more cup.  Fuck that. 

Though to be fair it was a magnificent victory against the Huns who thought they just had to turn up.  

Hallelujah to this.

I've seen us saved from relegation on a technicality. It was fucking embarrassing. 

Our record in the Scottish Cup isn't good enough, especially when Celtic were no great shakes and all 3 of sevco, Hearts and Hibs were in the Championship at one point. But winning that in no way would make up for taking the drop.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
35 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Hallelujah to this.

I've seen us saved from relegation on a technicality. It was fucking embarrassing. 

Our record in the Scottish Cup isn't good enough, especially when Celtic were no great shakes and all 3 of sevco, Hearts and Hibs were in the Championship at one point. But winning that in no way would make up for taking the drop.

FFS bad enough weegies and the like repeating this shite without our own fans joining in. We were saved from a play off on a technicality not relegation 

Would have expected better of you min

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, NEM said:

FFS bad enough weegies and the like repeating this shite without our own fans joining in. We were saved from a play off on a technicality not relegation 

Would have expected better of you min

Bang on - this is where the revisionism starts. I'll add that describing the pre-season defined rules as merely 'technicalities' is bending the narrative.