Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

To be honest, I know Yogi is a bit of a comedy figure, but he's not as bad a manager as everyone makes out.Β 

Certainly showed McInnes how to do it today.

He gets teams going. Basic football.

Far too many twats nowadays trying to make out that football management has changed completely & that the old dinosaurs are lost nowadays.

Β 

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yes, but to put Motherwell who are winning with 45 mins left as anything to do with that is thick

As I said

Ok. I will make it simpler for you.

Graham Alexander has no known affiliation with either celtic nor RIFC. He has played most, if not all,Β  of his senior competitive career in England and has also managed down there.Β 

Due to these facts, he brings a fresh approach, not hindered by fear or feels he has to concentrate solely on how opposition teams are set up to play rather (e.g. Calderwood, McInnes)Β  than concentrating solely on setting up his team to win, i.e. let them worry about us not the other way around.

Hopefully, this has clarified my point(s) for you, unless you are being prejudicial, of course.Β Β 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Ok

So, did Robinson have links to celtic or them?

He didn't win in 29 attempts, so bear that in mind before you answer

Bloody idiot

His approach must have been riddled with fear prior to playing either of your two favourite teams, hence why his record against them was appalling (if you believe the statistic provided by Ian "Crock of Shit" Crocker).

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ok. I will make it simpler for you.

Graham Alexander has no known affiliation with either celtic nor RIFC. He has played most, if not all,Β  of his senior competitive career in England and has also managed down there.Β 

Due to these facts, he brings a fresh approach, not hindered by fear or feels he has to concentrate solely on how opposition teams are set up to play rather (e.g. Calderwood, McInnes)Β  than concentrating solely on setting up his team to win, i.e. let them worry about us not the other way around.

Hopefully, this has clarified my point(s) for you, unless you are being prejudicial, of course.Β Β 

Alexander is a hun, if Kevin Kyle is to be believed.Β 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aye, that will be it

:spanner:

Ps, just so you know,Β  you're too thick for me to bother replying any more

BUT I will make it my mission to make your profile score negative

Just watchΒ 

Fuck me min. I thought you were a dedicated and doting father but now you say you're going to dedicate your time and energy to make my profile score negative???

Your priorities are the wrong way about.Β 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aye, that will be it,Β  despite Alexander being a huge blue nose, at least according to Kevin Kyle

:spanner:

Ps, just so you know,Β  you're too thick for me to bother replying any more

BUT I will make it my mission to make your profile score negative

Just watchΒ 

CheersΒ for that insightΒ 

Really, reallyΒ requiredΒ 

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Alexander is a hun, if Kevin Kyle is to be believed.Β 

As are most of the English 'Scots.'Β 

Wouldn't have minded himΒ doing well up here. Now, naturally, I hope Motherwell are relegated.Β 

1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

Then, surprise surprise, he puts them 1-0 up.

Same thing happened a few weeks back, can't recall against who, may have been Dundee Utd.

It was. Blatant elbow. He got retrospectively done.

Same will happen after tonight.

Defeats the point though as the opposition should’ve up against 10 men for 70-75 minutes & as you say he scores the winning goal.Β 

Β