Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

9 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Wonder if the Weegie media go after Ross and hound him like they did with Glass when we hadn’t won 5 matches on the bounce.

They won’t

Are the Hibs fans going after Ross and hounding him like many Dons fans did with Glass ?.....(and still are to some extent)

29 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Del has the ability to grind out results with no passion or style. Not at all what hibees want to see. They also have history of developing talent to sell on , again not a Del trait. They may end up with him but only short term till he’s turfed 

Having a sneek peek on Hibs.net, there was someone proposing him

41 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Del has the ability to grind out results with no passion or style. Not at all what hibees want to see. They also have history of developing talent to sell on , again not a Del trait. They may end up with him but only short term till he’s turfed 

The myth of developing talent and selling is up there with their Brazil 1970 style of play.

Off the top of my head, in the last decade, I can only think of them selling McGinn, Cummings and Scott Allen.

We've managed more money selling players in the last decade and we're shite at developing talent and selling on.

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

The myth of developing talent and selling is up there with their Brazil 1970 style of play.

Off the top of my head, in the last decade, I can only think of them selling McGinn, Cummings and Scott Allen.

We've managed more money selling players in the last decade and we're shite at developing talent and selling on.

They got a few quid for McGinn though & do have a few players that clubs are interested in for decent money.

We have Ferguson & that's it for potential decent fee & now Ramsay also who could easily be worth more than all Hibs current hopefuls at moment TBF

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

They has a purple patch of selling Whittaker, Murphy, Brown, Thomson, Riordan, O'Connor, Fletcher, Sproule, Miller, Laurssen. But that's a long time ago. 

They've now missed big bucks on Nisbet and Doig who look really poor. Almost St Mirren levels. Porteous still looking an asset, especially if he stops playing to the terraces with leg breakers and playing 30 minute games. But ultimately a Huddersfield type target. Souttar is the best CH in Scotland. And only the likes of Stoke, Bristol and Boro are looking. 

We're not a destination for multi million pound EPL bids. 

Weird timing

To sack a manager one week before the cup final tells you the board didn’t want a Jack Ross cup win to derail their long term plan for Hibs with someone else in mind.

The other strange thing was that David Martindale commented “I hope they don’t sack Jack, or I hope Jack doesn’t walk away from this” after the game last night. Almost as if he knew this was coming, whilst I doubt the fans were expecting this.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but Ross wasn’t a Ron Gordon appointment, was he? He pre dated him

44 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

They has a purple patch of selling Whittaker, Murphy, Brown, Thomson, Riordan, O'Connor, Fletcher, Sproule, Miller, Laurssen. But that's a long time ago. 

They've now missed big bucks on Nisbet and Doig who look really poor. Almost St Mirren levels. Porteous still looking an asset, especially if he stops playing to the terraces with leg breakers and playing 30 minute games. But ultimately a Huddersfield type target. Souttar is the best CH in Scotland. And only the likes of Stoke, Bristol and Boro are looking. 

We're not a destination for multi million pound EPL bids. 

?

He's a fat injury prone dumpling 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, redone said:

Are the Hibs fans going after Ross and hounding him like many Dons fans did with Glass ?.....(and still are to some extent)

3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Yes took a Google and the post is “Surely he must go”

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Hibs weren’t exactly pulling up any trees even when they were winning games under Ross, going back over the last 2 years.

McInnes MkII

3 hours ago, Dynamo said:

McInnes is a far superior manager to Ross to be fair. 

Mcinnes had a 53% win rate with us

Ross has a 49% win rate with Hibs 

Not exactly a massive gulf in quality there & Mcinnes had the better budget

Glass now has a 35% win rate with us (boosted by last couple of wins as he was down at 28% at one stage) & still keeps his job.

we can’t exactly lord it over them when at least they have the balls to sack a manager with 49% win rate as soon as they have a bad run. His stats were a fk load better prior to this slump also

3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Going to be interesting to see what managers are available to them & what ones we could potentially have been also linked with had we done the right thing & sacked Glass.

Or not hired the useless inexperienced fkr in first place.

guess it will be Alex Neil they end up with. Unless they go after Goodwin. Or the safe bet of Mcinnes link also.

33 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Going to be interesting to see what managers are available to them & what ones we could potentially have been also linked with had we done the right thing & sacked Glass.

Or not hired the useless inexperienced fkr in first place.

guess it will be Alex Neil they end up with. Unless they go after Goodwin. Or the safe bet of Mcinnes link also.

Hibs fans think Ron Gordon might go stateside