Where The Hell Did That Come From Last Night

Well, I'm fairly new here, but have been on Mad a few years. Anyway, that's the most I've laughed in ages, and being two years into a shitey bitter divorce, I can really do with a laugh, so well done all!!

I'm getting the other half a curry tonight and selling the recorded aftermath, HD quality of course, to the 'gassy' site - my working days will soon be over...bliss!

well i see this is neve going to die down! im going to ask something football related probably get ignored but fuck it, do you think tour squad is strong enough to challenge us to the last day this time? i think its great fo the scottish game that we get a challenge that isnt from sevco,.

Aye we are, ignore the rudeness of my fellow fans.

If any of them go too far, let me know. I'm basically in charge of the site.

• Upvote 1

well i see this is neve going to die down! im going to ask something football related probably get ignored but fuck it, do you think tour squad is strong enough to challenge us to the last day this time? i think its great fo the scottish game that we get a challenge that isnt from sevco,.

I like you straightouttaleaguecup.

Yes I think we can, barring no major injuries. We have strenghtened from last season and you haven't, only difference last season was head to head and we have won one from one so far. If we take more points from you than you do from us I think we can do it.

• Upvote 1

Long time lurker but had to come out after seeing this. Had a look at Timmy's Gassy Erotica site and low and behold look what I found!

If you can't access it don't worry the username is: Timmy1888 and the password is: hailhail

Fill yer boots lads! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?29865-unintentionally-outed-myself-registering-for-a-forum/page2

PS if none of those work give me some time I might have a wee YouTube video on the way.

Long time lurker but had to come out after seeing this. Had a look at Timmy's Gassy Erotica site and low and behold look what I found!

If you can't access it don't worry the username is: Timmy1888 and the password is: hailhail

http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?29865-unintentionally-outed-myself-registering-for-a-forum/page2

PS if none of those work give me some time I might have a wee YouTube video on the way.

I went on. I feel a bit bad for the boy. But I canna help but snigger at a website called gassy erotica. At least the Hat has gone stateside

Don't know what's worst. Being a member of such a site or the shear unimaginativeness of his user name and password.

There's still a right smell of shite about it all anyway.