Where The Hell Did That Come From Last Night

time we stuck to shagging sheep than trying to complete with celtic.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Priceless.

I believe it's spelled pliceless

i dont know what your on about

Let's put this in simple terms.

You come on here trying to be a smart cunt but

Failed.

I wouldn't have approved the account normally due to the clear intent of their username to troll, but i couldn't believe my luck when it traced back to a fart fetish site.

So i just had to wait for the predictable topic to be made.

:hysterical::applause:

what do you expect that I'm going to hang around after that? its was a molligation the guy bebo owned me nothing I can do. its harmless I have a gf whos cool with it, theres a lot worse out there.

When I read your first post I thought you were just full of hot air but it turns out you have been a real blast. What a gas.

You register with an email address - all Bebo did was a google search for the email address. he had posted his email address on a couple of - "Ahem" - forums which google finds.

Ive fired my email addresses straight in and got well not a lot really I feel quite boring now. Got about a page of results about me using my name which was quite scarey

What happens if you google search for google? Bet that fkrs searched some weird shit.