Where The Hell Did That Come From Last Night

Mate, if you're going to sign up to a rivals forum to slate them, at least do so using an email address which you didn't also use on a Fart fetish site called "Gassy Erotica"

Haha! I had a look at that site, there was a bit which said "which celebrities would you like to fart on you?".

I had never really considered that before.

Final list:

- Victoria Justice

- Emma Watson

- Kendall Jenner

- Derek McInnes

Thought four was enough, any more would be creepy, right?

i cant take people i will never meet knowing about it, ally my friends and family? suicide seems an easier option than trying to deal with that.

In someways, it should be a relief that your dirty secret is now out in the open. You can now start to deal with your problem with the help of your friends and family.

... like a watery fart, it's better out than in.

Haha! I had a look at that site, there was a bit which said "which celebrities would you like to fart on you?".

I had never really considered that before.

Final list:

- Victoria Justice

- Emma Watson

- Kendall Jenner

- Derek McInnes

Thought four was enough, any more would be creepy, right?

Deek only 4th, come on!

everyone of one of use on here has a kink I bet you! mines has been found out and you know what fuck it! its harmless and its not your most mainstream fetish, and btw why are folk wanting a look at the forum? be careful you might like it haha

That's the spirit. Just let it all out there.

What's this pish everyone has a kink though?

Have you ONLY got one? How fkn boring is that ffs.

You MUST have some more. Come on let us know. I revealed my Horsey one.

• Admin

fair play bebo I had no idea you could trace an email so easily, ive caused the most traffic this forum has ever seen, least I can say ive made hundreds of people laugh out loud today.

Ricky Foster to the huns on loan was the biggest traffic to the site i believe. I think that probably got more laughs too.

You've taken this like a champ though! :applause:

[edit]

Actually no! It was the day the deid huns filed for Administration! 1,373 onliine at once. Definitely more laughs than this thread! :hunbash:

• Upvote 1

We have helped this guy start his life for real now. He will be a new man now (no need to thank us) walking with a massive spring in his step.

Thought this was going to take the wind from his hails but fair play to him, he's gotten through it & will now expel the biggest sigh of fart relief he ever has in his life.

My thoughts however are with his family. (vicks vaporub for the top lip will be getting added to the shoplifting lists as we speak)

It's a weird fetish alright but harmless enough, if folk want to discuss how their mums farts smelled then all power to them. :)

Any time my bird farts I usually say fuck off, you could have held that in, I'll maybe try have a deep inhale next time and see if the old pecker springs to life, you just never know. :laughing:

I note this has hit Rangers Media, tomorrow could bring even more traffic, get adverts Bebo, make some cash off our popularity.

It's a weird fetish alright but harmless enough, if folk want to discuss how their mums farts smelled then all power to them. :)

Any time my bird farts I usually say fuck off, you could have held that in, I'll maybe try have a deep inhale next time and see if the old pecker springs to life, you just never know. :laughing:

I note this has hit Rangers Media, tomorrow could bring even more traffic, get adverts Bebo, make some cash off our popularity.

I noticed it had hit FollowFollow.com... they were going mad about the Fyfe and Moir ad! :laughing:

• Upvote 1

Holy fuck quality Banter, serves the serpent right.

He needs to slip into Deviants Corner pull up a chair and tell us all about it. We do not judge, I myself like smelly women's skunts.

We all have our vices, mines punts yours is your mams Guffer in your face....

Id ask how tidy is your mam but as your a Tim we all know she's straightoutaJK prob a Guffer like a yawning hippo.