D.i.v.o.r.c.e

StandFree1982

• 4 years later...
5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Hutch the Hammer?

With your lifetime of dealing with lawyers, whos been yir favourite/worst one? 

None they are all full of shit. Complete and utter charlatans, almost pointless having the conversation,  just make up whatever bullshit that helps their client.

Mike Munro is the dogs, was in a 2 week trial with him as my solicitor, went on about stuff that happened over a hundred years ago in his case law stuff, tore apart the witnesses and the police, there was about another dozen folk on trial, George Mathers came a noticeable 2nd to Munro, the rest were howling. Pays to do research on these things, really thought I was going to jail and was as guilty as sin, was a not guilty.

Family lawyers no idea, should have used them for my split recently but couldn't be arsed with it, took a pay off and the daughter moving with me. 

2 minutes ago, far's_the_bogs? said:

I was divorced recently, came out pretty well financially without being a dick about it. Used Mubashar Choudry, partly because I knew my ex would want to use him too, so fuck her. Even if that wasn't the case, I would recommend him, although fuck ever getting married again. 

I don't know this lawyer, never heard of him, would give him a swerve though, just get bad vibes about him.