Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

What a load of shite. Losing him to a shit heap club like Sunderland is the hardest part. He'll get no time from the fans and if he's mid table or below come Jan they'll want him out. Good luck to him.

Let's get Alex Neil in, some new players and move on.

• Upvote 2

I'm no journo but it's pretty clear the EE used Originals quotes.

They only used one line, "it's news to me and I should know."

Was that in the original interview?

If so, the EE have stitched him up. If not, then it's a new quote in response to the bbc story.

Would love it if mcinnes announced he only talked to them as a courtesy but he's staying and also that he's persuaded Christie to sign permanently and Hayes has told Celtic to fuck right off.

...and winning Euromillions, and inventing a cure for cancer, and waking up next to Margot Robbie, and and and...

I think Eastcoast is right, FWIW - we have only allowed Sunderland to speak to McInnes once they had expressly confirmed that they will meet all of AFC's contractual obligations.

So basically if Deek likes what he hears when he meets them (by no means a certainty) then he'll be aff, but AFC won't be getting shafted on the deal. Which is fine by me.

^

• Site Sponsor

Fucks sake.

Who cares who said what.

If McInnes wants to go, he'll go.

Either way, we need to know what the fuck is going on and if he's gone, he goes with my best wishes for the time served at the club.

If he stays, I'm delighted.

Either way, we need some clarity and to move on with McInnes recruiting new players or a new manager being appointed and given the club's support to get new players in.

Fucking get on with it either way though

• Upvote 1

The anxiety I have with regards to our board making a good appointment to replace McInnes is something else. May have to pop a few Tramadol over the next few days.

This.

It's the biggest negative in all of this. My faith in the board making a sane, reasonable appointment (far less an exciting one) is about nil.

Then again, we might get lucky and end up with a manager who understands what substitutes are, and how to use them. So not all bad.

• Upvote 1

Anyone lambasting the club or management team here needs their head checked. Yes, it is an awful thought but McInnes has earned the right to this and nothing lasts forever. He's provided consistency and cup finals - memories that will always stay with us. If the management team do leave then "thank you and good luck". Money makes the world go round and he is an ambitious manager. (A few bad games next season and you'd all be calling for the man's head... footballers all need to make hay while the sun shines)

• Downvote 1

Agent Scotland is a 12 year old plooky cunt with no inside knowledge i.e. a massive bullshitter

Just noticed there's a @fakeagentscot account on twitter, where someone screenshots the breaking story, then the boy's tweet which usually follows 15/20 minutes later with some made up transfer fee in an attempt to look like an exclusive.

Just noticed there's a @fakeagentscot account on twitter, where someone screenshots the breaking story, then the boy's tweet which usually follows 15/20 minutes later with some made up transfer fee in an attempt to look like an exclusive.

I was led to believe fake agent is something else entirely....

• Upvote 2