Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I genuinely hope the counselling for the depression and rage you feel every day helps . Carrying your big gay secret cant help.

I think Sean Batty (who you are obsessed with) could kick the fuck out of you. Pussy!

Did I touch a nerve revealing your aroma fetish, you unbearable rodent.

• Upvote 1

"He joined Metz in December 2015,[3] and was sacked on 22 October 2017, after nine defeats in ten games at the start of the 2017–18 season."

Hired by Grenoble who appear to be an amateur side, currently on 1 win out of 8, and sitting 15th out of 20 in the French 2nd tier.

He would seem a weirdly random target for us.

A new project for Chairman Milne

McInnes is going nowhere any time soon. A lot of folk on social media  and here give him a hard time but its a fair minority of our support tbh. Most sensible fans can see the benefit of keeping him in place for the time being.

For the record, do you count yourself a "sensible fan"? If so I'll expect him bulleted by February at the latest.

Go on then what is the benefit of keeping him in place for the time being?

There’s a wee bit of sense in what he’s saying.

Board are apparently happy at the moment with steady ship. As long as we’re remaining reasonably competitive, doing OK in cups and attendances remain steady they’ve no intention of change until the new stadium is up and running.

I’m led to believe once we’re in that we’re getting a huge cash injection on playing budget and potentially new management to spend it. Feel good factor of new stadium and high profile management team to have a tilt at the league.

Came from within the club.

There’s a wee bit of sense in what he’s saying.

Board are apparently happy at the moment with steady ship. As long as we’re remaining reasonably competitive, doing OK in cups and attendances remain steady they’ve no intention of change until the new stadium is up and running.

I’m led to believe once we’re in that we’re getting a huge cash injection on playing budget and potentially new management to spend it. Feel good factor of new stadium and high profile management team to have a tilt at the league.

Came from within the club.

Same source that told you about Bryson's gangrene leg?

No, but that’s the rod they’ve created themselves. We could be an entertaining 3rd with a competitive squad giving all 3 competitions a right good go in front of 14-15k crowds. Or we could, in fact probably will be a dull dreary 3rd making token effort* at the competitions and watch crowds drop to 8k.

* tokens not the right word. Turning up in Shitistan with no defenders on the bench and playing for a draw and failing. Getting ahead against hertz then trying to manage it out despite an appalling record at doing just so in big games (with the exception bizarrely of when against the huns). Is that niaivity? Blind loyalty to a system? Fuck knows. Don’t care. It doesn’t work and still coming third in a shite league doesn’t hide the fact.

Unbearable is a long word for you.

No nerve touched . I just find your obsession odd you thick ned.

If you are miserable about everything you make a comment on from the beginning , one day it will start to be right , in football no manager continues forever.

You have clinical depression , not a deep knowledge of football.

Aye right enough, it’s me that’s obsessed.

McInnes is going nowhere any time soon. A lot of folk on social media and here give him a hard time but its a fair minority of our support tbh. Most sensible fans can see the benefit of keeping him in place for the time being.

What is this the poor little Mchunis sympathy gang. It's the long suffering supporters that are getting a hard time being dished up crap performances and dreaming of goals being scored.
  • Downvote 1