Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Good time for Rangers to be playing us...  vulnerable in terms of injuries.

Physically vulnerable after 120 minutes at Hearts and the travelling.

Very young, very young through the midfield as you could see.

They sniffed blood over us being a bit vulnerable and took full advantage.

Missing the battle hardened player who has been over the course.

Any team that has 8 injuries as we have just now, 5 or 6 starters, any team would suffer for that.

We had a lot of young players out there today.

Sorry just cant accept the excuse of the players being tired after playing 120 mins midweek. In many sports players play their sport for hours at a time either every day or every other day. Plus it's September not May, the players should be in peak fitness

It’s all getting a bit boring now. We have been dreadful all season but nothing changes. Always digs out his excuse book but at the end of the day, his negative bollocks has drained the majority of our fans. Had we had our full squad, the end result would of been the same as we’d of played the same crap, negative football. Enough McInnes, PLEASE RESIGN

Your point A is ridiculous. Wah wah the big boys have more money, you contradict your finals sentence with that loser mentaility....that's how it works I'm afraid! Bigger crowds, bigger clubs = generate more money to spend.

Where clubs like Aberdeen need to operate is by being smart and signing quality on the bosman market, investing in youth and selling players for big money and repeating the cycle. That's how we grow. We're failing massively on recruitment and whilst there was initial positive signs with the youngsters they aren't progressing like we would like. Campbell is still very young and if it weren't for injuries wouldn't be playing, but the likes of Wright is a good example. His game hasn't improved and I really wonder what the coaching is like at first team level. McKenna is another player who was a promising youngster but seems to have stagnated.

Old firm mentality, trying to belittle others into being ashamed at the thought of challenging a rigged system.

You are right in saying thats how it works - yes because that is how it is set up.

My point is that if Mcinnes knows this then he can't use it as an excuse, because unless he is actually trying to change it then he has accepted it.

I've backed McInnes long enough. I'm now very much on the McInnes out side.

A fresh approach is needed as things have gone very stale. I feel that someone with fresh ideas and willingness to change formations once in a while would get more out of the players we have available.

Also, the recruitment has been poor again. Feels like we have signed only injury prone, out of contracters who couldn't get a contact anywhere else.

Its pretty obvious to everyone that our set up(UEFA included) from Under 12s upwards is superb but our first team rarely benefit, there must be some questions to be answered by the first team manager as to why we are good at all age levels and then the players seem to hit a plateau below first team level

Thon boy from Grenoble being announced at 10.15pm

LOL

Incorrect.

Managers they are looking at are known in UK. Some of have managed in England as of last year. Plenty keen to take us forward.

Having read the interview I have some sympathy for a man who is clearly suffering from burn-out. His interview is repetitive, rambling and flat. His energy and spark have gone. Lately, he looks to have put on a lot of weight which is never a good sign. I hope the Board finds a way to ease him out.

He looks like a normal 50 year old. Probably likes a beer and a wine with his wife. 

Fat hun cunt he is.