Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

We’ve had deep depressions under McInnes before; possibly none worse than the October 2015 slump after being top of the league. We’ll come out of this, just need to stop fucking about with weak minded players in the team and get the proper mannies back in the fold. I think we’ll absolutely ream Hamilton on Wednesday.

We’ve had deep depressions under McInnes before; possibly none worse than the October 2015 slump after being top of the league. We’ll come out of this, just need to stop fucking about with weak minded players in the team and get the proper mannies back in the fold. I think we’ll absolutely ream Hamilton on Wednesday.

I don't think we've had a 13 game slump since he arrived.

Its not just the 3 wins in 13 but the utter horse shit football we've played in most games and the squad now is no better than the one he inherited.

And dwelling on the negative is going to change all that is it?

For all of said “13 game slump”, during which we’ve picked up more points than we deserve, we go third by winning the next two games, maybe even just by winning on Weds if Mwell & Killie draw, and get a chance to get confidence back in the side. It’s important that our team starts winning games again, gives us a reason to get back behind the side.

And dwelling on the negative is going to change all that is it?

For all of said “13 game slump”, during which we’ve picked up more points than we deserve, we go third by winning the next two games, maybe even just by winning on Weds if Mwell & Killie draw, and get a chance to get confidence back in the side. It’s important that our team starts winning games again, gives us a reason to get back behind the side.

We'll be circa 25 points behind the tims n huns by May.

Where that leaves us in the league is debatable.

The squad is piss poor now so anywhere between 3rd and 8th. 

Always been a McInnes fan but like many others I'm starting to get a little impatient. On one side I'd be happy to give him until end of the year to turn it around, on the other side if he left tomorrow, whilst I'd be happy with what he has done for the club, I'd be happy all parties can have a fresh start.

Decent win at Motherwell book ended by two of the worst performances in recent years is not acceptable. Letting the great unwashed score 4 at home in the first half is unacceptable. The football / tactics / entertainment / substitutes have all been pish recently. 4 wins all year is a damning stat. Seems like he was breaking all sorts of unbeaten runs at home, away etc. but now the records being broken are all for the wrong reasons. 1 shot at home for first time since 2001. Jesus wept. It's almost Calderwood stale 

• Upvote 1

The useless cunt recruits decent enough players and tries to mould them into his retain possession bollocks.

The boy Hedges, Leigh and Gallagher all want clearly want to get on the ball and beat a man. MacLennan, Wright too. Pawlett, Storey, Burns were the same. Gets coached out of them at by half time. He completely fucked any potential they might have had by trying to adapt them into some boring paint by numbers football pish. James Madison was getting dropped towards the end of his term here for Kenny MacLean. Tells you all you need to know about the boring cunt. Get him to fuck, now

The useless cunt recruits decent enough players and tries to mould them into his retain possession bollocks.

The boy Hedges, Leigh and Gallagher all want clearly want to get on the ball and beat a man. MacLennan, Wright too. Pawlett, Storey, Burns were the same. Gets coached out of them at by half time. He completely fucked any potential they might have had by trying to adapt them into some boring paint by numbers football pish. James Madison was getting dropped towards the end of his term here for Kenny MacLean. Tells you all you need to know about the boring cunt. Get him to fuck, now

Just making shit up there...Pawlett, who played the only good football of his career under McInnes (currently struggling to get a game in the lower leagues), Storey and Burns!!!

​How do you explain Hayes and McGinn then?

Maddison is a better player the better the team mates are, that's fairly obvious to anyone who understands that his game wasn't really suited to the plodding movement of a rooney in front of him, I'd also point out that it's not as if he plays as a '10' for Leicester and McLean was better for us than he was.