Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

McInnes or not we need someone who is not afraid to shake things up and actually have a go at teams who are defensively fragile (which is most teams in our league). Today was a disgrace and no amount of spin will disguise that. It’s time we grow a set and go at this shite instead of turning up at the places like the Tony macaroni arena happy with a fucking point.

An old head as DOF with a younger manager.

Possible.

Atlanta - do they have a DOF?

Then again they can afford to hire Frank de Boer as manager/coach so a different financial level.

Stephen Glass is manager of the Atlanta “B” team.

Atlanta have Carlos Bocanegra as their Technical Director

Very good point.

Then again we were told he was a right back.

Our manager is trying to make him a no 10 or a winger.

He played as a forward for his US college Notre Dame as read up about him when he signed and was picked up in MLS draft by Atlanta and was described as a forward. Think Glass must have been one to try and convert him to a full back for Atlanta 2 or whatever the reserves are called

The 'quality' of player can't entirely fall on McInnes' head, I guess. 

The club presumably employs scouts whose job it is to identify talent/potential and bring it to the manager's attention, though ultimately it's down to McInnes whether he wants to sign a player. 

I've long had my suspicions about our scouting 'network', brought as it was to its knees around the time of Calderwood, and never seeming to recover. 

What kind of player are they recommending if Main, Gleeson, and Taylor are the standard of players we're bringing in? 

Anyway, McInnes oot. 

He’s been a good manager for us on the whole, but he’s stayed a season and half too long (so far).

Thanks for saving us from the pathetic shambles we’d become when you arrived, but neither us nor you are gaining anything from you still being here now.

Bet he wishes he’d taken the Sunderland or Hun job when he had the chance. Just like I do.

Perhaps if Steve Clarke was to say fuck this then hun dmc will be in for that.

Another thing I had an issue with he fucking lied and said he had no interest in that job when alky mcleish was sacked. Yet all the media named him Clarke and gemmill as the shortlist.

Sleekit hooring cunt

So, just so am I understanding you, you are unhappy with mcinnes because the media happened to list him as a potential candidate. To the best of my knowledge he denied interest in the job and wasn’t interviewed.

A tad irrational?

The question I ask of the joyous gesticulators is: What do you think we've not yet seen from McInnes that suggests he's got anything more to give to take AFC forward ?

We've seen his entire repertoire of tricks such as they are... He's got nothing new to offer. And yet here we are having given him a new contract with out a ball having been kicked this season, like the fucking numpties we are.

• Upvote 1

He's proved countless times he has no plan b.

He insists on trying to carry out game management.

He makes the same predictable substitutions.

He has his favs play week in week out.

So predictable boring and uninspiring.

Hun DMC thinks he's cute and savvy and knows everything.

A good manager knows when to go

Ferguson. To a lesser extent Wenger

The sleekit cunt has mis judged his departure

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

As long as Aberdeen remain 4th or 3rd in the Scottish Premiership McInnes will stay in a job. If we were sitting near the bottom of the table then his days would be numbered. It is time for a change of leadership but no way will Cormack sack him at the present time. If we build a new stadium that is when he will go. 

As long as Aberdeen remain 4th or 3rd in the Scottish Premiership McInnes will stay in a job. If we were sitting near the bottom of the table then his days would be numbered. It is time for a change of leadership but no way will Cormack sack him at the present time. If we build a new stadium that is when he will go. 

When the crowds go below 10k, which they will if this continues, he'll be out. The club can't afford that "loyalty" financially.

When the crowds go below 10k, which they will if this continues, he'll be out. The club can't afford that "loyalty" financially.

Next two home games are Hamilton & Livingston.

Hamilton game comes 10 days before Xmas & after that debacle yesterday.

That could be below 10,000 although the club will include season ticket holders so they’ll say 12k or whatever.

Reality is it’ll possibly be sub 10k.

Livingston crowd will be swelled a bit as it’s Boxing Day & folk suffering Cabin fever might go, otherwise it would be the same as Hamilton.

Crowds are undeniably reducing.

And apparently there were grumblings in the crowd about the manager yesterday.

It’s started.

And Milne being marginalised will speed things up too.

He's proved countless times he has no plan b.

He insists on trying to carry out game management.

He makes the same predictable substitutions.

He has his favs play week in week out.

So predictable boring and uninspiring.

Hun DMC thinks he's cute and savvy and knows everything.

A good manager knows when to go

Ferguson. To a lesser extent Wenger

The sleekit cunt has mis judged his departure

No, I’ll defend him on that. Fat Jimmy demonstrated what not having a plan B looked like. McInnes is able to change things and we have tried different systems. But I agree he does go back to his tried and tested often when circumstances as they are don’t support it.

No, I’ll defend him on that. Fat Jimmy demonstrated what not having a plan B looked like. McInnes is able to change things and we have tried different systems. But I agree he does go back to his tried and tested often when circumstances as they are don’t support it.

There's a difference between not having a Plan B and having a Plan B that's worse than Plan A (yesterday being a prime example). Go a goal down, make 3 changes and then lose another 2 goals. Tactical genius.