Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

When the crowds go below 10k, which they will if this continues, he'll be out. The club can't afford that "loyalty" financially.

Next two home games are Hamilton & Livingston.

Hamilton game comes 10 days before Xmas & after that debacle yesterday.

That could be below 10,000 although the club will include season ticket holders so they’ll say 12k or whatever.

Reality is it’ll possibly be sub 10k.

Livingston crowd will be swelled a bit as it’s Boxing Day & folk suffering Cabin fever might go, otherwise it would be the same as Hamilton.

Crowds are undeniably reducing.

And apparently there were grumblings in the crowd about the manager yesterday.

It’s started.

And Milne being marginalised will speed things up too.

He's proved countless times he has no plan b.

He insists on trying to carry out game management.

He makes the same predictable substitutions.

He has his favs play week in week out.

So predictable boring and uninspiring.

Hun DMC thinks he's cute and savvy and knows everything.

A good manager knows when to go

Ferguson. To a lesser extent Wenger

The sleekit cunt has mis judged his departure

No, I’ll defend him on that. Fat Jimmy demonstrated what not having a plan B looked like. McInnes is able to change things and we have tried different systems. But I agree he does go back to his tried and tested often when circumstances as they are don’t support it.

No, I’ll defend him on that. Fat Jimmy demonstrated what not having a plan B looked like. McInnes is able to change things and we have tried different systems. But I agree he does go back to his tried and tested often when circumstances as they are don’t support it.

There's a difference between not having a Plan B and having a Plan B that's worse than Plan A (yesterday being a prime example). Go a goal down, make 3 changes and then lose another 2 goals. Tactical genius.

Under what circumstance is he speaking to the press for so long about a single player who plays for a rival team? Has he taken an interview with a journalist with the intention that they want to talk to McInnes solely about the cup final?

Maybe it’s to fill the ridiculous NINE hour coverage of the bigotfest today that BT are putting on?

Rhetorical question... do we think they’d have a 9 hour programme for a Dons v Celtic final?

I used to like BT... better than Sky’s sh1te coverage by a mile.

Pundits, the works.

But this nonsense today is a definite black mark.

Maybe it’s to fill the ridiculous NINE hour coverage of the bigotfest today that BT are putting on?

Rhetorical question... do we think they’d have a 9 hour programme for a Dons v Celtic final?

Pundits, the works.

BT Sport are the same as the rest of the Scottish Football Media. Their aim is to promote The Rangers and Celtic and suck up to their fans. In past Finals the build up started at 14.00 before 1500 kick off. This cup was always regarding as the nothing trophy but with these two playing it is the greatest Cup Final in Scotland for years. 

Pundits, the works.

BT have the same mindset as Sky, see below.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F45b

Next two home games are Hamilton & Livingston.

Hamilton game comes 10 days before Xmas & after that debacle yesterday.

That could be below 10,000 although the club will include season ticket holders so they’ll say 12k or whatever.

Reality is it’ll possibly be sub 10k.

Livingston crowd will be swelled a bit as it’s Boxing Day & folk suffering Cabin fever might go, otherwise it would be the same as Hamilton.

Crowds are undeniably reducing.

And apparently there were grumblings in the crowd about the manager yesterday.

It’s started.

And Milne being marginalised will speed things up too.

Big arguments among the support yesterday where I was (lower tier), along the predictable pro and anti-McInnes lines.

I’d say it’s more than started, it’s fully underway.

I am RDS Upper season ticket holder who is getting moved for Hamilton game, to "improve atmosphere" i.e. shit crowd expected.

Appreciate it is lead up to Xmas but most likely factor is DM's managed product on pitch.

Cormack will be monitoring and suspect that McInnes will be under some pressure at long last!!

There is no chance that Cormack has got where he has by being Mr Nice Guy.

He knows fitba is all about entertaining the home support and it’s not happening.

I fully expect him to take decisive action early in 2020.

I'll be surprised if we're not still having this conversation a year from now. Just don't see him getting his jotters unless we fall off a cliff.