Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Have noted on several occasions that we have been on the decline, on the pitch, since 2017 cup final.

Yes good players have left, but we have not replaced with similar quality.

Another problem for me is that current team structure is not balanced.

I reckon that Cormack will support DM in January window but, if we continue to slide and crowds continue to reduce, then a very big managerial decision will have to be made in the summer.

Have noted on several occasions that we have been on the decline, on the pitch, since 2017 cup final.

Yes good players have left, but we have not replaced with similar quality.

Another problem for me is that current team structure is not balanced.

I reckon that Cormack will support DM in January window but, if we continue to slide and crowds continue to reduce, then a very big managerial decision will have to be made in the summer.

That’s how I see it.

Last chance saloon for McInnes (as far as Cormack is concerned)

The thing is, I reckon he may well bring in the 2-3 he mentioned post match.

... but it’ll probably be a couple of Zak Vyner types as opposed to the creativity we’re crying out for.

Maybe one defensive player for cover for Vyner & Leigh, but a winger & attacking midfielder are needed.

Problem is the pay off, should his wages that are spoke about on here be anywhere near accurate.

Robson has the young team playing some nice football by all accounts. Would be interesting to see him given a few games as caretaker to see how he does.

Robson is a fucking loser. He better get nowhere near the managers job

Our midfield isn't working. We don't seem to be difficult to over-run and lack the creativity to break down our opposition. Ojo isn't anywhere near the quality of Shinnie or McLean. Our wingers have been a complete disappointment. We need two Hayes type wingers who can carry the ball forward and deliver for, preferably Cosgrove AND Anderson.

He's not realistically. You are still annoyed about one quote. You could see when he played he was a winner.

Still a no for me however, too much of a risk.

That quote sums up his mentality for me - happy to toe the usual two team party line. Get him to fuck

I know dons fans are guilty of harking back to him but no danger Fergie would come out with pish like that

It’s not that bizarre as he’s already a coach at the club and has a good reputation in the game. The Scott brown suggestion seemed odd.

For me mcinnes biggest asset is he still invariably gets positive results. I don’t like watching us but I can live with it if we win and that’s something he’s been pretty successful at.

The rest of this season comes down to Scottish cup I reckon. He needs to win it.

I've had no agenda to get rid of McInnes and would obviously have loved it if he'd been able to win another trophy or two. Nobody wants rid of managers unless there's no way back as there's no guarantees.

But he makes the same fucking mistakes over and over again in the same type of games, against Celtic and weirdly clubs near the bottom. Year after year. It's infuriating how stubborn he is.

Also his signings since 2017, in the main apart from a few exceptions like Lewis, Ferguson, Cosgrove and probably GMS, have been getting worse by the window.

• Upvote 1

I'd have no problem in future with Robson IF he first heads out to a club like Dunfermline or Falkirk and does a good job. But without that experience of running a club on a tight budget....nope it's just too much of a risk to let him loose on us.

As for Scott fucking Brown. The cunt is barely literate. 

Holt would have us playing better football to watch but I have a sneaking suspicion that he will be the new Killie boss by the end of January......and Hearts didn't seem to consider him despite being right on their doorstep. 

Just can't see past Robinson if we are going to appoint someone who knows the Scottish game inside out. Doubtless there would be some applications fired in by random EFL failures of a similar ilk to Heckingarse and Stendel but we've all seen how well that panned/is panning out.

I can't believe we're still fourth, after the way we've played this season and having won less than half our games. How fucking dross are the rest of the SPL this season?!

After 21 games this season we are 16 points behind the Tims who have a game in hand. After 38 games last season we were 20 points behind. Safe to include us in the dross category on that evidence.

• Upvote 1