Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I dont understand how McUseless cant get better players in the bargain basement. Lots of amazing bargains to be had for free, you just have to look in the right places.

Im glad he’s never really had a transfer budget, he’d only waste it on yir Mcleans/Fergusons/Cosgroves etc.

If he doesnt start finding millions from somewhere and buying players ive actually heard of im not going back.

#justsupportmyeplteaminstead

• Downvote 1

I dont understand how McUseless cant get better players in the bargain basement. Lots of amazing bargains to be had for free, you just have to look in the right places.

Im glad he’s never really had a transfer budget, he’d only waste it on yir Mcleans/Fergusons/Cosgroves etc.

If he doesnt start finding millions from somewhere and buying players ive actually heard of im not going back.

#justsupportmyeplteaminstead

Ah yes, just ignore the endless conveyor belt of dross he’s also bought in

A few seasons ago we could compete. Now we are miles off and lucking out results. Regressed big-time and budget spunked on garbage. The hearts scorer yesterday looked a handful and has in other games. He had a bit of excitement about him.

When was the last time a player attacking got us up off our seats? Probably Christie. And he wasn't ours which in itself was shocking. Still cant believe we took a Celtic player on loan.

Because I’m bored, let’s have a look at the transfer record

Brilliant

Adam Rooney

Kenny McLean

Graeme Shinnie

Joe Lewis

Ryan Christie (L)

Sam Cosgrove

Lewis Ferguson

Good

Willo Flood

Barry Robson

Michael Hector (L)

Shay Logan

Paul Quinn

Danny Ward (L)

James Maddison (L)

GMS

Max Lowe (L)

Ryan Hedges

Greg Leigh

Not enough game time

Nicky Weaver

Joe Nuttal

Aaron Lennox

Adam Collin (L)

Neil Alexander

Calum Morris

Freddie Woodman (L)

Greg Halford

Jordan McGregor

Tomáš Cerny

Tommie Hoban

Funso Ojo

Poor

Alan Tate (L)

Lawrence Shankland

Scott Brown

Ash Taylor

David Goodwillie

Jayden Stockley

Anthony O’Connor

Wes Burns (L)

Kari Árnason

Mikey Devlin

Greg Stewart (L)

Dom Ball (L)

James Wilson

Craig Bryson

Jon Gallagher (L)

Zak Vyner (L)

Fucking shite

Calvin Zola

Gregg Wylde

Andy Driver

Jeff Monakana (L)

Don Daniels (L)

Josh Parker (L)

Ryan McLaughlin (L)

Miles Storey

Greg Tansey

Nicky Maynard

Stevie May

Chidi Nwakali (L)

Chris Forrester

Stephen Gleeson

Curtis Main

Because I’m bored, let’s have a look at the transfer record

Brilliant

Adam Rooney

Kenny McLean

Graeme Shinnie

Joe Lewis

Ryan Christie (L)

Sam Cosgrove

Lewis Ferguson

Good

Willo Flood

Barry Robson

Michael Hector (L)

Shay Logan

Paul Quinn

Danny Ward (L)

James Maddison (L)

GMS

Max Lowe (L)

Ryan Hedges

Greg Leigh

Not enough game time

Nicky Weaver

Joe Nuttal

Aaron Lennox

Adam Collin (L)

Neil Alexander

Calum Morris

Freddie Woodman (L)

Greg Halford

Jordan McGregor

Tomáš Cerny

Tommie Hoban

Funso Ojo

Poor

Alan Tate (L)

Lawrence Shankland

Scott Brown

Ash Taylor

David Goodwillie

Jayden Stockley

Anthony O’Connor

Wes Burns (L)

Kari Árnason

Mikey Devlin

Greg Stewart (L)

Dom Ball (L)

James Wilson

Craig Bryson

Jon Gallagher (L)

Zak Vyner (L)

Fucking shite

Calvin Zola

Gregg Wylde

Andy Driver

Jeff Monakana (L)

Don Daniels (L)

Josh Parker (L)

Ryan McLaughlin (L)

Miles Storey

Greg Tansey

Nicky Maynard

Stevie May

Chidi Nwakali (L)

Chris Forrester

Stephen Gleeson

Curtis Main

That's just your opinion though.

I disagree with a heap of them, its hardly an exact science.

3rd biggest budget in the league, should get to watch a decent enough style of play for this level, and we should definitely not be 4th just now. Nor should we have finished 4th last season. We've been utterly criminal this season, the league, outwith the top 2 is actually the worst it's been since "Armageddon."

Fuck knows. Cunt needs gone, he loses fans every week for us, horrid brand of football.

The budget is better than before. We have unearthed some gems in the past but this has stopped apart from our penalty expert. Why? Making mistakes pursuing as well. Had several turn us down and we have went back in for them.

They should be jumping on the chance to play for us. If they don't want to come....move on

As a poster on here has already said it is a good job the rest of the Premiership clubs are shit or we would be in the bottom six for sure.

My reasoning is that would another manager coming in make any difference to our standing in this league.

With the players we have 3rd or 4th place and maybe a run in a cup competition is all we have to look forward to.

It may please a lot of fans getting rid of McInnes but will they be happy with another manager who gets the same results as we are achieving at the present time.

It is a money investment that is badly needed then a new manager to spend the money on a new squad.

We all now this will not happen or will it.

Yes, my main argument was that we are 4th almost by default and thus papering ever so slightly over huge cracks. What I would add to my previous post however, is that Kilmarnock last season and now Motherwell are besting us for third, by clearly punching above their weight. Have we even punched our weight over the last few years?

I swear to god, if I hear the "best since Fergie" horse shit one more time...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Superior scouting setup that has identified a dreadful hearts player as one of their targets.

I can tell someone is understanding how it works in the states. If the new chairman truly is American he'll want the front office seperate from the head coach. A coach needs to win now and can make short sighted moves that a general manager would not.

To stay long term this manager would get a demotion of sorts potentially.

Anyone slating McInnes first few seasons need their head checked. He turned the club around from the ground up and that shouldn't be forgotten. 

However we've clearly plateaued a season or two ago and are regressing so something needs to change.  When he goes, he should be applauded for the work he did in helping the club back to it's feet after years of dross, but he's beginning to overstay his welcome and we need to freshen the place up a bit.

• Downvote 1

He did a good job initially to get us to an acceptable level after years of dross but lets not forget the conditions to rebuild were perfect with the huns, hearts, hibs, utd all in the shite and out the league.

His stock was at an unrealisticly high level when Sunderland and then the huns came calling and Milne shat it as McInnes was his "spokesman" and gave him silly raises and for some unknown reason another expension last summer when we were already going backward.

His ego is in control now and he refuses to change his approach which I think will lead to a parting of ways in the summer.

3rd biggest budget in the league, should get to watch a decent enough style of play for this level, and we should definitely not be 4th just now. Nor should we have finished 4th last season. We've been utterly criminal this season, the league, outwith the top 2 is actually the worst it's been since "Armageddon."

Fuck knows. Cunt needs gone, he loses fans every week for us, horrid brand of football.

I’d also argue we haven’t seen the full consequence of the duopoly’s reincarnation yet. We’re still getting relatively big crowds to watch us draw with the bottom side, and lose to 11th and 9th.

I’d also argue we haven’t seen the full consequence of the duopoly’s reincarnation yet. We’re still getting relatively big crowds to watch us draw with the bottom side, and lose to 11th and 9th.

If both the scum get champions league money from 2021 season onwards (Scotland will qualify for 2 slots) then the gap, which is widening, will only get bigger.

Depressing.

I can tell someone is understanding how it works in the states. If the new chairman truly is American he'll want the front office seperate from the head coach. A coach needs to win now and can make short sighted moves that a general manager would not.

To stay long term this manager would get a demotion of sorts potentially.

Sounds gr8 m8. Hopefully we will get first draft picks of the roster.