Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

The timing wouldn’t currently work but I would consider putting Billy Reid (ex-Hamilton mgr.) on my list of candidates to replace Mcinnes. Currently the assistant manager to Graham Potter at Brighton if they ever got the dunt. Don’t think we could land Potter. He could bring back Kyle Macaulay (ex don & nephew of Steve Paterson) as head of recruitment ;-)

The timing wouldn’t currently work but I would consider putting Billy Reid (ex-Hamilton mgr.) on my list of candidates to replace Mcinnes. Currently the assistant manager to Graham Potter at Brighton if they ever got the dunt. Don’t think we could land Potter. He could bring back Kyle Macaulay (ex don & nephew of Steve Paterson) as head of recruitment ;-)

F**k no.

His Accies team were dire to watch & defensive as fuck & kicked everything that moved.

He was a fat wee whinger too.

Not that it matters, but he’s a bitter wee hun too.

And you saying you don’t think we’d get Graham Potter now is understatement of the day.

It's obvious that there are currently no real standout candidates (within reason eh lads, let's keep this realistic) waiting in the wings should McInnes leave / get the sack and for that reason alone I believe that he will still be in the role at the end of this season.

Some of the suggestions on here are laughable to say the least, from Jess (no senior management experience) to Warnock (a 70 year old) to Billy fucking Davies.

If Hearts had put any of that 3 on their managerial shortlist can you imagine the comments on this site

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

F**k no.

His Accies team were dire to watch & defensive as fuck & kicked everything that moved.

He was a fat wee whinger too.

Not that it matters, but he’s a bitter wee hun too.

And you saying you don’t think we’d get Graham Potter now is understatement of the day.

You may disagree on him being on the shortlist but I also don’t think we are attractive as we think we are to alot of managers from down south - I think some are interested in Edinburgh teams due to the city. I would take Potter and the entire team if we could. Let’s see what happens when the time comes.

• Downvote 1

You may disagree on him being on the shortlist but I also don’t think we are attractive as we think we are to alot of managers from down south - I think some are interested in Edinburgh teams due to the city. I would take Potter and the entire team if we could. Let’s see what happens when the time comes.

When the time comes it certainly won't be Potter. Your next move from doing well in the coveted EPL is not going to be us.

Clearly you are the alcoholic, judgment affected and now has taken up smoking crack version of peles ghost if you think that scenario is even faintly plausible.

McInnes has recently purchased a house in Portlethen after renting another in the same street for many years.

Make of that what you will.

Which is shite as he lives (or did very recently) in Stoney.

The hotel that was converted into flats on the steep hill to be precise. 

So he can’t move from there ?

I was saying the bit in bold was shite hanz which in turn makes the entire post seem false.