Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Was touring around Portlethen in August. 

Hasn't changed a bit since it was built. A monument to the sterile, featureless, throw-them-up-as-fast-as-you-can architectural style of the 80s and 90s. 

More Milton Keynes than Milton Keynes. 

Not saying there's anything particularly bad about the place, but it's not terribly exciting. 

• Downvote 1

Was touring around Portlethen in August.

Hasn't changed a bit since it was built. A monument to the sterile, featureless, throw-them-up-as-fast-as-you-can architectural style of the 80s and 90s.

More Milton Keynes than Milton Keynes.

Not saying there's anything particularly bad about the place, but it's not terribly exciting.

+1

• Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd

That house will either be immaculate or a complete pig sty. No in between.

I thought the piggery south of Portlethen had been closed down some time ago?

Aye the bits I saw it was a total training exercise. Ferguson the most noticeable one you could tell wasn't putting his foot in etc.

Like said above, a training exercise isn't another reason he should go. There's plenty of them however.

Yeah, I wouldn't read anything into it... the Dumbarton game is going to be very interesting though!  Think Stenhousemuir was our first game post-Dubai last year?  The players looked like they were still in holiday mode.  If we turn in a similar performance this year, questions will be asked...