Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

23 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Is this crap going to rumble on for the rest of the week.

why cant we just do a transfer like everyone else and stop fannying about

And if its forrest that is the hold up tell them we play McKenna on Thursday if its not done and dusted by then.

Hold up is probably McKenna wanting a transfer release min fee included in his contract or some selfish thing like that 

15 hours ago, caledonia said:

Is this crap going to rumble on for the rest of the week.

why cant we just do a transfer like everyone else and stop fannying about

And if its forrest that is the hold up tell them we play McKenna on Thursday if its not done and dusted by then.

Do you recall the infamous summer of 1992,  when spent the entire time chasing Hearts John Robertson, only to give up and sign shearer. 

Or the protracted affair when Alex Miller took leave of his senses and tried to sign a good attacking player, Graeme Kavanagh from Stoke City, if I remember correctly an extra £50,000 would have seen the deal done, but there was a stalemate for weeks, 

And did the purple haired cunt Roy Aitken not spend forever looking at Herman hriedderson before deciding he was no better than what we had, and the Iceland went on to rack up several multi million pound transfers. 

13 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I'm hearing that come halloween the sleekit cunts time  will have finally have run out, 

Apparently moves gathering pace

Hopefully this is true. Always thought one of his targets was to qualify for the group stage of Europa league well thats us now been knocked out at the third qualifying round for the sixth time in seven years so that in itself should be enough for him to get the boot, but its the meek way we get knocked out that makes it worse. time for him to go

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, RedForever said:

Hopefully this is true. Always thought one of his targets was to qualify for the group stage of Europa league well thats us now been knocked out at the third qualifying round for the sixth time in seven years so that in itself should be enough for him to get the boot, but its the meek way we get knocked out that makes it worse. time for him to go

Course its not fucking true.

you honestly think Cormack watched that and said right ive had enough of this cunt? 

Edit. And then phoned ericblackforboss to tell him who then came straight on here to drop his ITK exclusive? Hahaha

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Course its not fucking true.

you honestly think Cormack watched that and said right ive had enough of this cunt? 

No i dont think that.

Do you think Cormack doesnt  start to form an opinion after watching shit tactics in big game after big game and failing on one of the targets year after year that a change might be needed????

3 minutes ago, RedForever said:

No i dont think that.

Do you think Cormack doesnt  start to form an opinion after watching shit tactics in big game after big game and failing on one of the targets year after year that a change might be needed????

I think Cormack has witnessed exactly what we have and has decided to back the manager. 

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

File this post under fucking bullshit.... or attention seeking clown, take your pick. 

Well we will see I'm sure if it's incorrect I will be informed by the far superior fucking arseholes that infest this forum, 

The ones that have offered thier opinions informed or not and have never got anything wrong, 

Ive learned so much about, tactics, scouting, coaching, governance of football, from perusal of afc chat 

I've learned so much more about arseholity on here though 

• Downvote 1
23 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Well we will see I'm sure if it's incorrect I will be informed by the far superior fucking arseholes that infest this forum, 

The ones that have offered thier opinions informed or not and have never got anything wrong, 

Ive learned so much about, tactics, scouting, coaching, governance of football, from perusal of afc chat 

Deluded if you think we’ll pay off McInnes and his team with a massive sum, with our finances the way they are.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, RedForever said:

to pay McInnes off would cost us somewhere around £1.5 million. And another £200k or so for Docherty on top of that. 

He's heard fuck all....well maybe the voices in his head

• Upvote 1

Well if anyone was in any doubt McInnes is a scaredycunt, we witnessed again today. Let’s drop Wright, one of our best players this year because..........we’ll fuck knows why. 

Sporting were there to be had, take a chance, just fucking go for it. Nah, let’s play defensive and play into their hands. 

I wouldn’t let that useless cunt manage a game of junior scrabble. FRAUD. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
8 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Well if anyone was in any doubt McInnes is a scaredycunt, we witnessed again today. Let’s drop Wright, one of our best players this year because..........we’ll fuck knows why. 

Sporting were there to be had, take a chance, just fucking go for it. Nah, let’s play defensive and play into their hands. 

I wouldn’t let that useless cunt manage a game of junior scrabble. FRAUD. 

If we started Hedges and Wright we would have been easily picked apart. Probably would have been 3-0... imo....

• Downvote 1
10 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Arseholity was worth the entrance fee alone

5 minutes ago, slippers said:

Would of rather got humped than have that feeling at end that we could of done more. That goes for domestic games too. 

I know what you mean, but no you wouldn't. If we played an attacking set up and were 3 or 4-0 down at half time everyone would be raging. Then the chat today would be that we should have kept it tight for 60-70 minutes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2