Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why should he get off his arse to prove you're not as smart as you think you are?

You get off your arse you drizzling faggot to prove you don't know fuck all. 

On the cans again, Bottle Job? 

Keep your homophobia and needless aggression to others. I've no interest in engaging with you. 

It's kinda ironic you've attempted to slag off my intelligence but used a double negative and actually said the complete opposite of what you meant. 

What a dimwit ?

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Yep.  In relative terms those managers were paying pretty hefty transfer fees by today's standards at Aberdeen (Hernandez excepted) 

We paid £650k PLUS Billy Dodds for Winters. I still ske my heid at that one even today. 

We spent a million on Paul Bernard. 

And that's just the two most high profile ones. 

And that was 25 years ago. 

Yeah. It'd be interesting to see the respective wage budgets though. Transfer fees for clubs at our level have come right down these days due to the Bosman ruling. I wonder if wages have went up though. Any idea what guys like Bernard or winters would've been on in relation to Lewis or Hayes these days? 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What formation was he attempting to play?

it looked like a back four, a cunt up front & a disorganised rabble in the middle. 

Admittedly Cosgrove has been shite but replacing him with Main at half time seemed like cutting your nose off to spite your face.  Main didn't put any effort into his last 2 appearances either. 

Starting Main against Hamilton was a strange one as well.  Edmondson scored twice against them a few weeks back but wasn't picked this time? 

Playing Main at any point now is just a waste of a shirt. 

34 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Admittedly Cosgrove has been shite but replacing him with Main at half time seemed like cutting your nose off to spite your face.  Main didn't put any effort into his last 2 appearances either. 

Starting Main against Hamilton was a strange one as well.  Edmondson scored twice against them a few weeks back but wasn't picked this time? 

Playing Main at any point now is just a waste of a shirt. 

Edmondson is not the answer either.

His 2nd touch is a chasing back tackle.

Please don’t start me on Main. It’s a strange thing to say but I actually hate the guy. Horrific player. 

13 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

By fuck he's fairly a sleekit cunt, knows cormack is too busy trying to pick a fight with Sturgeon and Leitch,  so he will be able to do what he has done for two years, spout his weegie friendly spiel, 

That the media, and happy clappers fucking lap up and drool over, 

Fucking cretins

Your opinions on McIness are null and void you fucking gype.

• Upvote 1
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Edmondson is not the answer either.

His 2nd touch is a chasing back tackle.

Please don’t start me on Main. It’s a strange thing to say but I actually hate the guy. Horrific player. 

Really need to punt Cosgrove in December, send Edmundson back to Leeds and take in Watkins and another decent striker even on loan. McInnes being McInnes we'll take in Louis Moult or someone of his ilk on loan in January.

Get Curtis Fucking Main out the door asap too. Absolutely dreadful signing.

• Upvote 2

So in the 2nd half, we had our best central defender at right back, takes on Devlin for his 1st game since the Killie Cup game in February (I think) plays Hedges on the right wing, Kennedy on the left, Hayes in the number 10 role (where’s he’s NEVER played before) and brings on Main?

He’s trolling us now.

is he working his ticket?

The lad Michael Ruth must be pish if he can’t even get on the bench, as he’s not out on loan, is he? Sad indictment on our youth policy that we have no youngsters pushing them trio of lumbering cunts that masquerade as our strikers.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

Really need to punt Cosgrove in December, send Edmundson back to Leeds and take in Watkins and another decent striker even on loan. McInnes being McInnes we'll take in Louis Moult or someone of his ilk on loan in January.

Get Curtis Fucking Main out the door asap too. Absolutely dreadful signing.

See mains “attempt” if you can it that right at the end?

Fucking hell. A professional football thon 

7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

So in the 2nd half, we had our best central defender at right back, takes on Devlin for his 1st game since the Killie Cup game in February (I think) plays Hedges on the right wing, Kennedy on the left, Hayes in the number 10 role (where’s he’s NEVER played before) and brings on Main?

He’s trolling us now.

is he working his ticket?

The lad Michael Ruth must be pish if he can’t even get on the bench, as he’s not out on loan, is he? Sad indictment on our youth policy that we have no youngsters pushing them trio of lumbering cunts that masquerade as our strikers.

Ruth is on loan at Arbroath 

9 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Curtis Main is no worse than Big Sam. Neither are footballers. The worst result this season was Cosgrove turning down the move to France

Curtis Main is up there with Leigh Hinds, John Stewart, Laurent D’Jaffo etc. 
Utter shite. 
But as shite as he is, we should be pointing the finger at the fanny that signed him. 
Did anyone other than McInnes think that Main would be a success at Pittodrie? 

26 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Curtis Main is no worse than Big Sam. Neither are footballers. The worst result this season was Cosgrove turning down the move to France

Aye we might be struggling to get half of what the French side offered in August if he doesn't buck his ideas up sharpish. The cynic in me says that his agent knows of a club that is going to bid in January and he just doesn't give a shit/is trying to avoid injury at all costs.

Main I think knows already he's not getting a new deal in the summer. For that reason alone I think he will at least put in a bit of effort in order to try to get a contract elsewhere. But he's just not very good at all. 

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Utter shite. 
But as shite as he is, we should be pointing the finger at the fanny that signed him. 

There was a fair few on here wanting to sign him after that cup semi...

lolz

31 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Utter shite. 

What gets me is that Main was an early summer window signing, which indicates he was a player that McInnes saw as an integral squad member and not a late window signing when other higher priority targets had been missed out on. That he sees Main as a top priority as a signing says a lot about his judgement...

49 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Utter shite. 

Boy at my work does. He’s a Hun though