Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Curtis Main is up there with Leigh Hinds, John Stewart, Laurent D’Jaffo etc. 
Utter shite. 

But as shite as he is, we should be pointing the finger at the fanny that signed him. 
Did anyone other than McInnes think that Main would be a success at Pittodrie? 

You can add Leon Mike, Thorarinn Kristjansson and Dyron Daal to that list as well. 

Our recruitment of centre forwards since signing Duncan Shearer in 1992 has been fucking horrible. Only Adam Rooney (and maybe Lee Miller) gets pass marks. 

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You can add Leon Mike, Thorarinn Kristjansson and Dyron Daal to that list as well. 

Our recruitment of centre forwards since signing Duncan Shearer in 1992 has been fucking horrible. Only Adam Rooney (and maybe Lee Miller) gets pass marks. 

I thought Stavrum* was decent.

Especially considering the shite he was playing with.

*the word 'offside' is banned form replies to this.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Oi! Leon Mike (Mike, Mike) was a ledge. 

• Like 1

Matter of time before he goes now. He built a good team but the players in reserve no where near it as last night shown.

We looked good at the start of the season but this sort of week is never too far away. 

Pumped by old firm and out the cup to a horrendous St Mirren team are such typical McInnes results and it’s proven over the course it won’t change.

Clubs are immortal.  Haven’t you been watching?

anyhoos, slowly coming round to the notion of an average manager to change.  Goodwin is probably choice at the moment.  If we’re going to be 3rd anyway and told to not expect cup finals (cups?  Dreamers the lot of you) might as well have a decent motivator in there and have a bit of fun).

But yes, I take the point, not happening this year with finances the way they are.  Just a horrible familiarity about us in all respects.

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Clubs are immortal.  Haven’t you been watching?

anyhoos, slowly coming round to the notion of an average manager to change.  Goodwin is probably choice at the moment.  If we’re going to be 3rd anyway and told to not expect cup finals (cups?  Dreamers the lot of you) might as well have a decent motivator in there and have a bit of fun).

But yes, I take the point, not happening this year with finances the way they are.  Just a horrible familiarity about us in all respects.

Jesus fucking Christ. 

• Upvote 3
27 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You'd want Goodwin to replace McInnes?

100 pounds worth of whatever drugs you're on please.

Yeah. Probably not. However, you could arguably say Goodwin is already a better manager than DM, moreover given he’s only been a manager for, phit, 3.5 years?

I say that given the respective budgets. I’d hazard a guess our average per 1st team player is on, say, £2.5k per week. St Mirren’s would be probably £1000 Max, per week? Plus DM is allowed a much bigger squad than his Paisley counterpart.

i don’t give a fuck about McCrorie, Ferguson, McLennon, Watkins, Wright, McGeouch not being available. Yesterday’s result was simply unacceptable and added to previous managerial performances, should result in the current incumbent being removed 

42 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Aye your some cheel sat on your pish stained y fronts, acting the hard man. 

See if your so fucking hard face to face. 

Aye fucking thought you weren't 

Ohhh you're hard:gay:

You've made enough of a cunt of yourself in this thread already Rambo, you'd be as well shutting the fuck up you gypit teauchter cunt.