Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

24 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Aye, achieved fuck all really.

Groningen and Rijeka.

Bar that, failure year upon year.

As for your second line. I like too, but more for the away trips.

Managed 10 of them oot o' him, so... I'll let him aff.

Groningen and Rijeka were fantastic results.

You counting the Apollon game as an away?  ?

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Groningen and Rijeka were fantastic results.

You counting the Apollon game as an away?  ?

Aha! ?

It was at the time.

It's actually the reason I ended up here the year after.

I had to organise the Siroki trip which was a fucking carry on fleeing into Dubrovnik via Manchester, crossing 3 borders by taxi to get to digs in Mostar.

So when the draw came up to take us to Larnaka before we had beaten the West Herzegovinans...

I said, fuck it, I'll book mysel and the bint for a week's holiday in Larnaka.

If we exit to Siroki... erz a holiday.

If we dinna... erz a holiday wi' a Dons game in the middle o' it and the bams who will be meeting up wi' can sort oot their ain travel arrangements. ?

So we were baith in Larnaka for a wik, on returning to the Granite, erz a phone call asking me aboot job in Iraq I'd nae applied for.
When it became obvious i was getting it, we said, fuck it, let's get ti fuck oot o here, baith had always wanted to bide abroad.

So, Thailand we baith love, flee back and fore fae there... na... nae eess for when I'm awa.

Dubai next? Na, too expensive.

Was actually her fa said fit aboot Cyprus. Folk were nice, marvellous climate, drive same side and elec sockets are the same ?
Investigated the logistics of Larnaka Airport and found it to be a supreme hub for the middle east.

Fuck it lets go...

Just now, muttonhumper said:

Aha! ?

It was at the time.

It's actually the reason I ended up here the year after.

I had to organise the Siroki trip which was a fucking carry on fleeing into Dubrovnik via Manchester, crossing 3 borders by taxi to get to digs in Mostar.

So when the draw came up to take us to Larnaka before we had beaten the West Herzegovinans...

I said, fuck it, I'll book mysel and the bint for a week's holiday in Larnaka.

If we exit to Siroki... erz a holiday.

If we dinna... erz a holiday wi' a Dons game in the middle o' it and the bams who will be meeting up wi' can sort oot their ain travel arrangements. ?

So we were baith in Larnaka for a wik, on returning to the Granite, erz a phone call asking me aboot job in Iraq I'd nae applied for.
When it became obvious i was getting it, we said, fuck it, let's get ti fuck oot o here, baith had always wanted to bide abroad.

So, Thailand we baith love, flee back and fore fae there... na... nae eess for when I'm awa.

Dubai next? Na, too expensive.

Was actually her fa said fit aboot Cyprus. Folk were nice, marvellous climate, drive same side and elec sockets are the same ?
Investigated the logistics of Larnaka Airport and found it to be a supreme hub for the middle east.

Fuck it lets go...

Nice one.  You nae consider Dubrovnik?  Thought it was stunning.  Nae as cheap as Cyprus right enough.

My mate spent about £40 on an adaptor in the airport en route to Cyprus ?

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nice one.  You nae consider Dubrovnik?  Thought it was stunning.  Nae as cheap as Cyprus right enough.

My mate spent about £40 on an adaptor in the airport en route to Cyprus ?

I'd been there for a wik wi' the bint previously.

Recall that Rangers bit the dust when there so must have been 2012.

Marvellous place.

We did spend one night there after the match. In Mostar the 2 nights previous.

In a bar full of dandies, singing the Anthony O Conner ditty, pretty sure I got the cunt fae behind the bar to play the EW&F "September" song.
Nae singing it because he was any eess of course, just because it was a magic song to sing. ?

Sure it was an Irish bar in the old town (soz hatters, only place that had an atmosphere).

Fucking fantastic rate of pint hoovering. Delicious pints of canna mind fit.
May have been Tuborg, but by fuck, they were gan doon well, fitiver it wis. :beer:*

*Wisnae black, was mair amber colured...

1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

I'd been there for a wik wi' the bint previously.

Recall that Rangers bit the dust when there so must have been 2012.

Marvellous place.

We did spend one night there after the match. In Mostar the 2 nights previous.

In a bar full of dandies, singing the Anthony O Conner ditty, pretty sure I got the cunt fae behind the bar to play the EW&F "September" song.
Nae singing it because he was any eess of course, just because it was a magic song to sing. ?

Sure it was an Irish bar in the old town (soz hatters, only place that had an atmosphere).

Fucking fantastic rate of pint hoovering. Delicious pints of canna mind fit.
May have been Tuborg, but by fuck, they were gan doon well, fitiver it wis. :beer:*

*Wisnae black, was mair amber colured...

Aye I was there ?

Dubrovnik and Mostar were both brilliant.  Did a night in Dubrovnik on way there and way back and 2 nights in Mostar.  Took about a week to recover 

It feels like all those insisted he wouldnt be leaving until May 2022 are going to be proven wrong.

I certainly been saying for donks he'd leave in 2021 but i really meant June- November sort of time.

He must now go on gardening leave.

He'll need to be replaced by Doc, Robson or Sheerin.

I've always felt Robson should be that man

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

No more yoyoing 

He should be sacked immediately 

Me too. New training ground + his inflated wages should be producing a far better product. Expecting action from the recently quiet Mr Cormack???