Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Im At the point now where I want to see us get horsed week after week until, finally, there is no option but to part ways. 

We are shite, we play footbal that is horrendous to watch, we have a team that is soon going to require a major overhaul and McInnes record in the transfer record does not make good reading. He's done a competent job but It's run its course and the sooner he is gone the better,  for both the club and his own sake too. 

3 minutes ago, Cults_Sheep said:

If the cunt had any respect for the club he'd resign. Far too arrogant for that to ever happen though.

This season being Null and Void can't come fucking soon enough. 

I missed football so dearly but I'd take that from Nicola on Monday or Tuesday

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Worth spelling out to folk who think agreement is realistic that because of the wage cuts and wage deferrals its too fucking messy to completely sack him. He just needs to be taken out of the firing line.

We surely cannot go down the Hearts line...Levein to Daly with notepaper to the roadie to Cathro. That was fucking embarrassing to watch. 

Cut the ties. End of.

Genuinely believe that today is the tipping point where the majority of fans are now in the “McInnes Out” camp (myself included).

I’ve been a supporter of him for what he has done to our club since coming in but when people like myself have lost faith, there is no coming back for him. Even winning a cup or getting 2nd would be too late now.

I’d like to see him walk and we can say “thanks for your service”, “thank you for making our club respectable again”, “thanks for our first trophy in xx years”, “thanks for the European adventures (however short they were)” etc etc

if McInnes doesnt walk and Cormack doesn’t get rid, maybe the fans will have to vote with their feet. Don’t buy season tickets, don’t buy DNA, don’t buy from the shop. Shame as it hurts the club, but then, and maybe only then, the board will have no choice.

Cheers Del, it’s been fun and we’ve had some good times. I wish you luck in the future but it’s time to go.

36 minutes ago, KentishDon said:

Genuinely believe that today is the tipping point where the majority of fans are now in the “McInnes Out” camp (myself included).

I’ve been a supporter of him for what he has done to our club since coming in but when people like myself have lost faith, there is no coming back for him. Even winning a cup or getting 2nd would be too late now.

I’d like to see him walk and we can say “thanks for your service”, “thank you for making our club respectable again”, “thanks for our first trophy in xx years”, “thanks for the European adventures (however short they were)” etc etc

if McInnes doesnt walk and Cormack doesn’t get rid, maybe the fans will have to vote with their feet. Don’t buy season tickets, don’t buy DNA, don’t buy from the shop. Shame as it hurts the club, but then, and maybe only then, the board will have no choice.

Cheers Del, it’s been fun and we’ve had some good times. I wish you luck in the future but it’s time to go.

The fans should vow to increase the funds if McInnes is removed and not reduce the funds if McInnes is not removed.

I'd be happy to increase subs for McInnes to be moved on. 

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

seeing McInnes post match interview there is no way he is under any impression that he might be removed as manager

If you’re talking about RED TV I can’t ever imagine Dave McDermid asking anything remotely controversial or interesting.

He’ll say it was “just a bad day at the office”.

But Dave Cormack isn’t daft. He’ll see the stuff on Twitter etc. 

He’ll know DNA, season tickets will drop massively without change.

I always thought McInnes would see out his contract.

Now, he’ll be end of season at best I think.

It should be end of the weekend at best though. 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If you’re talking about RED TV I can’t ever imagine Dave McDermid asking anything remotely controversial or interesting.

He’ll say it was “just a bad day at the office”.

But Dave Cormack isn’t daft. He’ll see the stuff on Twitter etc. 

He’ll know DNA, season tickets will drop massively without change.

I always thought McInnes would see out his contract.

Now, he’ll be end of season at best I think.

It should be end of the weekend at best though. 

thats a big change from you WW. You've probably be the most vocal of the summer 2022 howlers.

16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

thats a big change from you WW. You've probably be the most vocal of the summer 2022 howlers.

I know, but I’m thinking Cormack will be getting very twitchy & conscious of the DNA/season tickets in May.

Lucky if half of the folk who bought last year will buy this summer.

I’d be one that wouldn’t bother if McInnes is still around it’s pointless as you’ll know what you’ll get. 

The million quid or so to pay McInnes off is a hoor of a lot of season tickets. 

Are we really going to sell about three thousand or so more by getting rid of him than we will anyway given the Covid shit show and fans being unlikely to be allowed back this year?

Look at all the signings he's made since he came here.

There's what? 20 you could say have been a success.

Hayes
Hoban
Leigh
Woods
Edmondson
Watkins
McCrorie
Taylor
Main
Ojo
Bryson
Hedges
McGeouch
Kennedy
Hernandez
Gallagher
Vyner
Ferguson
Forrester
Gleeson
Cerny
Halford
Ball
Lowe
Stewart
Tansey
Maynard
Mackay-Steven
Arnason
May
Cosgrove
Devlin
McGinn
Christie
Nwakali
Woodman
Stockley
Lewis
Alexander
Morris
O'Connor
Storey
Burns
Maddison
Shinnie
Quinn
Lennox
Ward
Parker
McLaughlin
Collin
Church
Brown
Goodwillie
Driver
McLean
Monakana
Daniels
Flood
Robson
Zola
Wylde
Weaver
Shankland
Hector
Tate
Rooney
Logan

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Sounded like his erse was twitching to me

Nah. I've seen him look more despondent after similar shaggings to Celtic or Rangers. He's not going anywhere.