Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

On 1/24/2021 at 12:46 AM, Ten Caat said:

I was looking forward to a wee gloat at Hibs.net but as usual the cunts have fired it onto lockdown. 

It seems very soon into Ross' tenure for the hobo's to be turning on him though. They should know by now never to underestimate their team's propensity to Hibs it. 

I can still sneak in ;)

Would Jack Ross still be in a job had fans been allowed to the games? I’d hope the atmosphere would be toxic as quite honestly I fear apathy. If people had just meekly got out their seats at Hampden and walked away then I fear for the direction of our club. I actually don’t mind Jack Ross, the stuff about his personality is just strange - seems a nice enough guy - I just don’t know if he is ready for the expectation at Hibs yet. It may turn good but it’s the damage it does in the meantime. 

Pandemic should not be a route to apathy and we could easily let that happen. We’ll be struggling for ST numbers anyway. Club need to excite fans, not bore them and let them down. Livi or St Johnstone, whilst small, will get a bounce from winning the cup. Financially and fan backing. We’re headed in the other direction.

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

His demeanour in the interviews before and after the match I thought was a bit changed.

Seeming more chirpy. Maybe the 3-4 days to find a couple of players has perked him up a bit

3 clean sheets in a row. It's a McInnes dream. 

He's quoted on the bbc site saying that we were brilliant defensively without the ball. 

McInnes said we were already planning & had numerous options they were working away on rgds Cosgrove going.

we cannot score.

We lost two loan strikers back to clubs, injured & shite

we sold Cosgrove

we have another shite one we’re stuck with that’s injured

we loan out Anderson our only fit ‘striker’ that was yet to prove himself or get chance to.

Surely to fk we are not taking in just one Loan striker, or even just two to fix things.

McInnes is making a continuous cunt of himself in the striker department.

Rooney/Cosgrove aside (though Rooney was hard to fk up) wot a joke than manager has been for us getting goals

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

McInnes said we were already planning & had numerous options they were working away on rgds Cosgrove going.

we cannot score.

We lost two loan strikers back to clubs, injured & shite

we sold Cosgrove

we have another shite one we’re stuck with that’s injured

we loan out Anderson our only fit ‘striker’ that was yet to prove himself or get chance to.

Surely to fk we are not taking in just one Loan striker, or even just two to fix things.

McInnes is making a continuous cunt of himself in the striker department.

Rooney/Cosgrove aside (thought Rooney was hard to get wrong) wot a joke than manager has been for us getting goals

Surely to fuck we're getting Hornby and Kamberi before Anderson has been allowed out again. 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Fuck you mcinnes you utter turd 

What THE HELL DO you coach these utter cretins 

It is a disgrace the shape of our team right now and he has been here so long that he is responsible for every single facet of it

Why the hell does nobody ever ask him if he thinks it's acceptable the "football" his team play when you consider the significant budget advantages he has

It is REVOLTING

Not like again, MT? Knew you’d be back onboard ! 

Sounds like training is a kick around and a laugh, you could tell by the Cosgrove interview he loved his first training session, not had high intensity training in years according to him. That's a scandal is true and it seems to be, we were better after training at Seaton park. 

I think even he knows his shelf life has come and gone, time for change. 

I'm sure the media will be full of 'Dons fans... know your place' pointing to the sterling 'best of the rest' placings McInnes has achieved. 

Thing is, this is a team going off the fucking rails, with a manager at the helm of this sinking ship as we fall from the sky, crashing and burning like the Hindenburg. 

Also, I don't want to know my place. I want to think we'll go into EVERY game looking for a result, I don't give a fuck if it's against Livi or the footballing goliaths of Sevco or Celtic. 

We might not be able to afford to punt McInnes, but I'm sure there's an empty office and a vacancy for Director of Non Footballing Activites he can occupy while someone with a set takes control of the team. 

Maybe give Paul Sheerin a gig for a year. 

He’s given up, it’s clear to see. There’s fuck all resembling a football team on show and his post match interviews don’t show a hint of passion. Waiting for his big fuck off payout. Interesting to see the difference in cost between an extra 6 months payout vs missing out on European qualification, as we will be lucky to finish 4th.