tup

Mcinnes

Portlethen would have been better. Already connected to rail and bus routes.

Yeh, but everyone would have lost their shit at the thought of Aberdeen FC not actually playing in Aberdeen.

Kingsford technically still is even if we know it's not.

Just watched the "highlights" from todays defeat.

Utter tripe again. No shots on target. 

McInnes has lost it.

I fully expect Cormack to give him the bullet in the summer unless we win The Scottish Cup which seems very unlikely.

Cormack is a balloon for not binning McDogshit as a matter of urgency. Completely unacceptable.

To not be able to get a shot on goal in a kickabout against a bunch of duffers is pretty poor going.

But it's just a jolly. It's worse that he didn't try something different in a meaningless game instead of using it to prove yet again that his current thinking on how the team should be set up is way off. Stubborn as fuck

A holiday in Dubai... nae cunt's busting a gut. 

McInnes needs shot of, but not because of a pointless kick about when the team's on holiday. 

McInnes oot. 

A holiday in Dubai... nae cunt's busting a gut.

McInnes needs shot of, but not because of a pointless kick about when the team's on holiday.

McInnes oot.

Correct.

Aye the bits I saw it was a total training exercise. Ferguson the most noticeable one you could tell wasn't putting his foot in etc.

Like said above, a training exercise isn't another reason he should go. There's plenty of them however.

Aye the bits I saw it was a total training exercise. Ferguson the most noticeable one you could tell wasn't putting his foot in etc.

Like said above, a training exercise isn't another reason he should go. There's plenty of them however.

Yeah, I wouldn't read anything into it... the Dumbarton game is going to be very interesting though!  Think Stenhousemuir was our first game post-Dubai last year?  The players looked like they were still in holiday mode.  If we turn in a similar performance this year, questions will be asked...

Hard to put in a great shift with a hangover & all you are thinking about is winning the next stableford

Lol goal scored against the run of play because of slack pass by Taylor. Surprised at that ppfffft

Edited by fine-n-dandy

"Training exercise2", "kick around", "nae cunt bursting a gut" makes zero shots on target even more pathetic.

Cunts should be trying to score from all over the park in a sidey.

Hedges starting at lb was a laugh and sums up how negative and clueless McInnes has become.

Hedges starting at lb was a laugh and sums up how negative and clueless McInnes has become.

How is playing an attacking player at left back negative?

"Training exercise2", "kick around", "nae cunt bursting a gut" makes zero shots on target even more pathetic.

Cunts should be trying to score from all over the park in a sidey.

How the hell is playing an attacking player at left back, negative?

And also how is trying something out in a meaningless game daft?

Know what?

YOU'RE daft

Is Hedges, in any way, suitable to play left back in a competitive match? Just going to alienate the player, who despite not playing very well is one of the higher goals and assist providers this season.

I'd hazard a guess he is a confidence player and needs a bit of encouragement and told to go for it, rather than being asked to play left back.

Hedges played left back in the second half away in Georgia after Taylor went off injured and I remembered thinking he looked pretty effective there and offered an additional attacking threat.

Think he was involved in the build up to our equaliser in fact? Could be wrong but it certainly came from the left.

In the same way as playing Messi at centre half.

Yep, playing a winger as an attacking full back is exactly the same as playing Messi at centre half. You got me

Go. Just go

clearly hasn't taken anything onboard, and doesn't have a clue how to change things.

or, doesn't want to change things.

28 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Go. Just go

clearly hasn't taken anything onboard, and doesn't have a clue how to change things.

or, doesn't want to change things.

Exactly this.

Same old Same old....Only knows one way to play,surely Cormack must see this,or is it the way he thinks we should play as well..Dire.

Cormack is full of shit. 

Fuck knows why people think he's some kind of maverick. 

Mcinnes can fuck off any time he likes. AFC should never be managed by a man who has botox treatment performed on his face. 

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Cormack is full of shit. 

Fuck knows why people think he's some kind of maverick. 

Mcinnes can fuck off any time he likes. AFC should never be managed by a man who has botox treatment performed on his face. 

I would be very surprised if he has had botox 

Was saying to my cousin yesterday how old he looks, wrinkles like gordon ramsay

32 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I would be very surprised if he has had botox 

Was saying to my cousin yesterday how old he looks, wrinkles like gordon ramsay

Chronic abuse of sun beds.

Agree with other posts... fairly clear that he's taken us as far as he can.  Pre-match, I feared a classic cowardly McInnes performance.  Unfortunately that's exactly what we got.  He was even playing like at Tynecastle last season - and Hearts were absolutely dog shit!  He's a fearty.

Yesterday was fuck all to do with tactics.  Too many of our players and especially the midfield seemed incapable of doing the absolute basics like first touch, control and simple passing. Exemplified by Kennedy on one of the few times in the first half when we got close to their box, and he just did an air shot and fell over.

If the players are getting the basics wrong so often then it won’t matter what tactics the manager has tried to get them to play.