tup

Mcinnes

Well this one is a very McInnes signing.

So tears for some posters on here as it shows the Board are still 90% behind McInnes.

Very much a McInnes signing.  A 'versatile' central defender who has also played right back and defensive midfield. 

When we really need a left back and a striker. 

Some things never change. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Very much a McInnes signing.  A 'versatile' central defender who has also played right back and defensive midfield. 

The DailyRangers are reporting we are hoping to have a new striker in by Thursday just in time for St Johnstone.

7 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Won't be able to play against the huns either. 

6 foot 4 predominantly right footed, turning circle of a oil tanker apparently.

Or were you being coy expecting another adventurous 3 at the back 'wing-back' experiment.  When was the last time we tried that?  Away in Europe last year wasnt it? Gallacher on the right 🤦‍♂️

Clearly we are going with Consi, Hayes , Hoban and Logan as the left back options for this season.

26 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Clearly we are going with Consi, Hayes , Hoban and Logan as the left back options for this season.

It will mainly be Considine when available just like every other Mcinnes season, we got a glimmer of light last season but now back to Considine

31 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

MacKenzie and Campbell

Yea I forgot about Campbell. He'll be moved there a few times but I would hope he doesnt start games there

On 8/17/2020 at 11:55 AM, CalgaryDon said:

The DailyRangers are reporting we are hoping to have a new striker in by Thursday just in time for St Johnstone.

Scenes if it’s Cummings. 

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Scenes if it’s Cummings. 

Last seen throwing a TV out of his room window at the Village Hotel. 

Just missed Leigh Griffiths head who had nipped out for a wee draw on his crack pipe. 

2 hours ago, South Stand Seagull said:

Credit to Derek today. Great team selection; aggressive attack away from home; good substitutions. 

To come out of this entire situation where we are is really excellent. 

we look a good side 

Aye.

If he continues in this vein, even I could possibly forgive him for subjecting me to 3 years of eye bleeding, negative horse shit.

Come time.

That's the way to play- or certainly getting there! Add the right pass at the end of the move and I think the goals will come- especially against the smalller clubs.

Very high Praise of McCrorie today from McInnes too.

On 8/20/2020 at 8:32 PM, Liam said:

The man needs a haircut.

And his beard needs to go.

It looks like it has a life of it's own.

I'm not convinced this is McInnes turning over a new leaf.

Let's see what the 5-7 games between the September international break and the October international break bring.

I'd like us to be able to easily move between styles.

There is a time for the long ball and there is a time for strangling the life out of games.

However taking our next three games as Killie (H), euro r2 and well (H) there is no reason we shouldn't continue with this 3-4-3 for those games.

Big difference, although 1 game doesn’t undo the last 2 seasons of turgid hoofball we’ve been subjected to.

I’ll reserve judgement until we see what we are like with Cosgrove back up top.

I like this formation as it suits the player we have especially Hayes and Considine who aren't suited to playing left back in a back 4

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I'm not convinced this is McInnes turning over a new leaf.

You also started this topic by saying appoint Jim McIntyre so you can be wrong.

Actually that was Tup, sorry.

Edited by Durrant Dived

4 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

The workwear grandad long sleeve polo shirt thing is troubling me.  But fuck it, it seems to be working!

That would be true if we can establish a correlation between what the manager wears and the results on the pitch and further, that his choice of clothes influences the results. I similarly wince at this relatively new choice of top half but I wouldn't be investing any time or expense looking for any correlation. My gut tells me that it wouldn't exist anyway but as this is rather presumptuous, I wouldn't say it or pre-empt the findings of any future inquiry. But yeah, it's a shit choice of garment.