Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

16 hours ago, daytripping said:

Did they ever catch the Geordie bloke who did the tapes, also a complete ledge. What a prankster.

Wearside Jack AKA John Humble, sadly no longer with us......https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/wearside-jack-sunderland-hoaxer-who-19272884

If you're going to be a prankster, you have to be bloody good at pulling off pranks. He certainly was, different gravy.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Bloody top pranking, alright! 

and a ledge on the ole pop 

‘Humble was so intoxicated when he was arrested, then aged 50, that police had to wait a day for him to sober up’

??. He certainly made old George Oldfield earn his coin. They seem to have had a mutual respect for each other, both were very good in their respective disciplines. 

47 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I may be wrong but you may be referring to the nonce " Hissing Sid" Sidney Cooke......

https://peoplepill.com/people/sidney-cooke/

A right dirty bastard of a human being.

Love this bit:

In the 2001 Brass Eye special 'Paedogeddon', Chris Morris reported that Cooke had been sent into space to keep him away from children. Prior to the launch, an eight-year-old boy was placed on board by mistake.

21 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Love this bit:

In the 2001 Brass Eye special 'Paedogeddon', Chris Morris reported that Cooke had been sent into space to keep him away from children. Prior to the launch, an eight-year-old boy was placed on board by mistake.

The thing that got me with this case is that the police actually facilitated his crimes through their slow and stop investigations into his and his accomplices misdemeanours and sheer negligence. It took them an unacceptable length of time to form a case against Cooke and his fellow band of filth with the CPS. Thereafter, the judiciary giving him such a lenient initial sentence of which was reduced on appeal, coupled with him being released on licence, hardly acted as a deterrent either. 

It's filthy cunts like Cooke that create and sustain criminal law not parliamentarians and the Queen, as we are wrongfully led to believe. 

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Any of them getting within 2 metres? They'll all be wearing masks and following the strictest protocols. Why aren't they temperature checking staff? 

Like I say, dodgy. 

If they wanted to deliberately infect him as you seem to be alluding to then yes.

Maybe they are but they showed no symptoms and so passed the temperature checks.

I've a quiet day today so feel free to crack on with this. Happy to tie you in knots if that's what you wish to do.

18 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

If they wanted to deliberately infect him as you seem to be alluding to then yes.

Maybe they are but they showed no symptoms and so passed the temperature checks.

I've a quiet day today so feel free to crack on with this. Happy to tie you in knots if that's what you wish to do.

'tie me in knots'? By trying to explain how a man you've never met caught a disease you know very little about in a place you've never set foot in? Yeah on you go then. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm sure with your haircut you look feminine enough for him to have caved your skull in if you did meet. 

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

How would he get access to a hammer (or alternative bludgeoning device) with all those strict controls you believe he's under?

23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't believe he's under any tight controls, he's dead, I'm sure they don't consider him a danger anymore. 

Not disagreeing with that.

Makes your first point look fucking stupid if you're suggesting I met him when he was dead though.