Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

3 hours ago, Dad said:

Had you pegged as young vibrant trendsetter type DD son; washed up old cunt you are? 

Keeping your fingers on the pulse son - that's the stuff ?

By the time you'd get to 'I'd', I'll have dislocated both your shoulders you wee prick

Come on now

Muller less me son - no mullet meanders near Dad I can tell you that for nowt - Hoo mama

If anyone - George Marteen; and whilst I'd be getting chucked about by yon blond lassie captain - it'd be completely voluntary.

When engaging in business - I'm plain ol' George Martin

I am like a young macgyver son - well spotted ?

Young? Nah...wrong side of 40 sadly. Vibrant? Nah. Trendsetter? Very much so

(younger than that old cunt Grays though!)

6 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

A wee berocca every morn sees me just fine, young sir. No doubt reading glasses are around the corner though...

I’ve had reading glasses for a couple of years, fucking old cunt I am.

My distance vision is perfect, but I can barely read some of the writing on the tablet in the car.

21 minutes ago, Dad said:

Electrolytes - aye I've just ordered some tablets for upping the hydration levels...barely a urination free of a deep orange tinge these days. Maybe some blood in there - who knows.

Fucking DWT

Time to retire it, dad. Must be taking its toll on you!

Once youve popped a wee berocca, your first post tablet pee will be a lovely bright yellowy orange colour. 

23 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I’ve had reading glasses for a couple of years, fucking old cunt I am.

My distance vision is perfect, but I can barely read some of the writing on the tablet in the car.

In certain light I struggle to read some print. Moving it away and towards me, squinting at it like my old man did before he got his gregories years back. Murder

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’ve never had an eye test in my life other than the ones you get at birth to see if you’re Stevie Wonder or not .

Wee eye test now and again is a must, Hanz. Can spot other issues relating to health. Plus, it might be that you're actually blind as a bat and missing out in all sorts 

1 hour ago, Dad said:

Never son - my lifes work it'll end up being. Plans to turn it into an ebook on its 100th and sell for free on amazon. 

Something in print - terrific ?

Haha - here for sure son; you dont end up being an old cunt like me having never tried berocca and this no really been an issue before; juices and water and vegetables aplenty are pumped into the system to such a degree, there'd be no reason for ones pish to be eyebrow-raising.

May the blood orange pee, the stabbing pain in the stomach and the swollen aching head are all linked - who knows.

The race is on - will DWT get to 100 before succumbing and therefore facilitating the eBook? Probably not tbh

ah no

I'd probably end up buying it. Save one copy from being pulped, a la partridge