Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Rachel Riley? 

Shes an absolute beautiful specimen, what political thing has she done for that savage rant?

Used her position to spread Lies about an honest man. A man of integrity. 

Hope she ends up in a Dundee gutter getting ploughed off a fat xenophobe. 

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Used her position to spread Lies about an honest man. A man of integrity. 

Hope she ends up in a Dundee gutter getting ploughed off a fat xenophobe. 

Hmm, I think perhaps you are looking at this through your red tinted spectacles Parky.

She stood up to an incredible level of anti semitic abuse, I thought you'd admire that, but I forgot your type think hounding Jews is ok

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Hmm, I think perhaps you are looking at this through your red tinted spectacles Parky.

Red tinted specs? Earlier I was being accused of being intolerant of anyone who doesn't vote SNP. Now I've got red tinted specs. 

She stood up to an incredible level of anti semitic abuse, I thought you'd admire that

She didn't though. She exaggerated the minimal amount of abuse to make it look like a widespread thing (it wasn't). She smeared a man with a long history of being anti racism of any kind. 

, but I forgot your type think hounding Jews is ok

Nah. I don't. A predictably cuntish post from you. A man who pretends otherwise but is a horrible bastard. 

• Downvote 1

Red tinted specs? Earlier I was being accused of being intolerant of anyone who doesn't vote SNP. Now I've got red tinted specs. 

She didn't though. She exaggerated the minimal amount of abuse to make it look like a widespread thing (it wasn't). She smeared a man with a long history of being anti racism of any kind. 

Nah. I don't. A predictably cuntish post from you. A man who pretends otherwise but is a horrible bastard. 

Grumpy the night Parky. Too much sherry I think.

Nah. Just not having you try and smear me. Not the first time you've tried it either. 

Smear you! Fucking hell Parkoid, you're taking yourself awful seriously nowadays.

Its just that you seem awful quick to accuse the lovely Rachel of lying about the abuse while I doubt you would be so quick if she was a Muslim complaining about Islamaphobic abuse.

I may be wrong on that though.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Smear you! Fucking hell Parkoid, you're taking yourself awful seriously nowadays.

Nah. Just not having some cunt accuse of me defending racism. 

Its just that you seem awful quick to accuse the lovely Rachel of lying about the abuse while I doubt you would be so quick if she was a Muslim complaining about Islamaphobic abuse.

I may be wrong on that though.

You misunderstand. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I was referring to her claims of anti-semitism within Labour.  That's what she lied about/exaggerated. I've no idea what abuse she received personally. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You misunderstand. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I was referring to her claims of anti-semitism within Labour.  That's what she lied about/exaggerated. I've no idea what abuse she received personally. 

Did she not wear this t shirt: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rachel-Riley-Jeremy-Corbyn-T-Shirt-Tags-Removed-100-SoftCotton-Unbranded/352865811180?chn=ps&var=622130661783&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-134428-41853-0&mkcid=2&itemid=622130661783_352865811180&targetid=1139674278907&device=m&mktype=pla&googleloc=1007293&campaignid=12126090474&mkgroupid=122515734211&rlsatarget=pla-1139674278907&abcId=9300481&merchantid=6995734&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9tbuxfP27wIVkwWiAx1S3g26EAQYASABEgLvxPD_BwE&pageci=55dbed2a-3515-4604-b594-243481774fc6

With her face and a different message over it? 

She's a total and utter fud. She is sexy though. 

I find Priti Patel sexy too. It's the devil in them. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

She's entitled to think JC is a racist. He clearly had a problem with Jews.

He has a problem with Israel. 

He's done heaps of local campaigning and organising for Holocaust memorial days etc in his time as a politician. 

It's a complete and utter myth that he had a problem with Jews. There were a few Labour Party members under investigation for anti semitism, he tried to report anti semitism himself and was blocked by bureaucratic nonsense.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-party-antisemitism-dan-ozarow-b1790898.html

Here you have a similar situation to what Corbyn faced as leader, they are getting investigated. 

Funnily enough the BBC, the Mail and the sun aren't running with this. All things equal Boris would be lambasted for failing to tackle anti semitism in his own party. 

He won't be though. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I just think that a high profile Jewish person will have more of an idea about anti semitism and the cause of it that some pisshead from Falkirk.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I just think that a high profile Jewish person will have more of an idea about anti semitism and the cause of it that some pisshead from Falkirk.

And there are plenty of Jews who are friends with and back Jeremy Corbyn. 

High profile ones, too. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-anti-semitism-labour-conference-jewish-supporter-vote-political-weapon-a7330891.html

I know you're a white van man, but it doesn't mean you have to read the Sun. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What a full on troll you are. Combining that with being a total prick is some feat. 

It's strange you take criticism of a total stranger so personally. Makes you think maybe you have a problem with Jews and don't like any perceived criticism of this stance.

You are certainly very vitriolic about a high profile Jew standing up to abuse.

• Upvote 2
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And there are plenty of Jews who are friends with and back Jeremy Corbyn. 

High profile ones, too. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-anti-semitism-labour-conference-jewish-supporter-vote-political-weapon-a7330891.html

I know you're a white van man, but it doesn't mean you have to read the Sun. 

I liked JC, but Labour under his leadership had a problem with the Jewish community. That can't be denied.

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I liked JC, but Labour under his leadership had a problem with the Jewish community. That can't be denied.

Haha. 

Fuck off Moobs ?