Shay Logan

O'Donnell at Killie is a much better option than Kerr. Involved in the Scotland set up and already performing at the level we need to improve on what we have. Kerr would be a squad player

Only involved with Scotland as there are so few other viable options. And now seems to have been usurped by Liam Palmer as first choice. I'd prefer Kerr if given the choice

So. Three routes to go down here purely for Mr Precious’ benefit.

The obvious humorous retort typical of the season which will further test his capacity to absorb same by suggesting some obvious amendment like saying, “ok then three corner flags” or some such.

Or I could enter a debate whereby we banter back and forth about spending money we don’t have on a killie full back who probably dreams of Brighton reserves as the height of his ambition or alternatively go for a relatively proven and yes, cheap, alternative for a problem position for us who is currently staring down the barrel of seeing out his career in the Championship

Or I could just ignore the cunt.

Choices choices.

Isn't Sam Cosgrove training to be an accountant? We wouldn't suggest getting rid of him, I wouldn't have thought, due to lack of commitment or anything like thay. Perfectly fine for footballers to have interests outside of football, I'm sure almost all do but just don't usually talk about it publicly. Not convinced this has anything to do with Shay's loss of form.