Shay Logan

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Find it an odd move for him.

Hearts already have a better right back there (Michael Smith, Northern Ireland right back).

He’ll not get a game there.

Wish him well though, he’s been a good servant to the club, & racked up close on 300 games. 
Was very reliable & consistent for 5 years. 
One of McInnes best signings. 

Smith has been playing cb mostly. 

On loan til the end of the season. Low risk for both parties. Maybe we think he's that player of a few years ago but went flat. Few games to see if he can win a year's deal next season. 

Mikey Smith has been RB. But will move into CH. Hearts fans remember how well he did there in our 4 0 rout of Celtic. 

At the end of the day, it's papering over that the whole squad needs rebuilt. Again. 

• Haha 1

Wish him all the best. One of the best signings of the last 10 years and a hugely important player in those seasons where we were actually half decent for a change. 

Always looked like the shirt meant something to him too. 

he’s hardly featured this season but when he has, he’s been no worse than anyone else. I’m sure he’ll do decent enough for hearts if he can be arsed. 

3 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Wish him all the best. One of the best signings of the last 10 years and a hugely important player in those seasons where we were actually half decent for a change. 

Always looked like the shirt meant something to him too. 

he’s hardly featured this season but when he has, he’s been no worse than anyone else. I’m sure he’ll do decent enough for hearts if he can be arsed. 

+1.

Hopefully he can't be arsed though. Fuck them cunts.

I'd never heard of him but he turned out to be a class signing and a top Don. He will remain a bit of a cult hero.

It'll be interesting to hear one day why we refused to play him this season to avoid the contract extension. Who made that decision? McInnes? The Board? Sheerin? Glass?

You kinda would have thought all players would get a clean slate after mcinnes left. Him not getting one suggests there was more to it than meets the eye

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

What’s happening on Twitter?

are the white knights suggesting the club forced him out due to brown coming in? Or other absurdities 

They’ve been pedalling that ever since the Brown signing was announced.

Shay is finished at this level for at least this season probably last as well and was on his way out anyway.

I’m not hugely chuffed about the Brown signing but it’s clutching to suggest it’s been done to force Logan out.

20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

What’s happening on Twitter?

are the white knights suggesting the club forced him out due to brown coming in? Or other absurdities 

Aye that’s the same ones that have slated him for the past 2 years and insisted Hernandez played cause he was an international.

‘An international’ for an absolutely shit country 

Disappointed he won't get to take a final bow, no fans sure but at least for the TV  cameras. It was the right decision to let him go though, he was at least a year beyond being a serviceable option as a regular selection for us. Nevertheless I wish him all the best at Hearts and hope he wins an extended contract there if that is what he desires. 

14 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Is he not a bit shit as a plumber or is that bullshit. Could well be he needs to move as nobody in Aberdeen will let work on their house. 

Of course he'd be a shit pumber.

What did he do, a couple of courses at Tech college, or whatever equivalent is called.

Not sure if it has changed, but a plumber would have to do a 4 year apprenticeship to be qualified.

That's 4 years working on the job while attanding tech college on a day or block release basis.

Then spending the years after that apprenticeship still learning and gaining the experience to become a decent tradesman.

The boy is no more a plumber that I am an astronaut due to my past experience of Galaxian, Asteroids, Moon Cresta and Space Invaders.