Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 0)

I'm confident we'll win tonight, but have a horrible feeling about Sunday.

Can I be first to say that the Aberdeen v Morton semi-final should be at Easter Road?

Im the opposite, I think we have more chance on Sunday than we do tonight. We have only beaten ST J twice in our last 10 games against them and they know exactly how to play against McIness' tactics.

I would be up for Easter Road, but it will likely be at Hampden. Im sure they use Hampden for most semi's now?

Been feeling rough as fuck all week (some crappy virus). Last night in the haze of my fever I got a bit confused and turned on the radio expecting our match to be on I panicked for a moment that it didn't seem to be covered anywhere, swore at the cunts at the bbc.

Then I realised it was only wednesday.

Still, looking forward to it in anticipation of a win to really validate the new signings and regain some respect for Deek against Tommy Wright who seems to really have his number at times.

If McInnes moves on, would anyone fancy Tommy Wright for the job at the dons?

Tommy Wright will never be an Aberdeen manager.

I reckon Burns and Stockley have warranted enough to get a start tonight from them coming on and doing well on Sunday. McGinn and McLean need dropped to humble them a bit, would give every fringe player a bit of belief that if they come on and do well they'll get a start, but McInnes is too guilty of playing the same eleven week in and week out too often and we become too predictable.

Team I'd play

Lewis

Logan Taylor O'Connor Shinnie

Storie

Hayes Maddison Burns

Rooney Stockley

Team McInnes will likely play:

Lewis

Logan Taylor O'Connor Considine

Mclean Shinnie

Hayes Maddison McGinn

Rooney

I would be up for Easter Road, but it will likely be at Hampden. Im sure they use Hampden for most semi's now?

Hibs v St Johnstone was at Tynecastle last season.

The problem this time is Morton, whoever they get, will likely demand Hampden as they don't play there very often and this'll be their one chance to play a major game there as they'll be big underdogs to get through.

If they get one of the old firm then fair enough, have your big day at Hampden. But if it's against us or St Johnstone then they should be told to wise up with the game played at Easter Road.

Plus in fairness they've been promised Sevco so would have every right to be fucked off playing us.

Not to be defeatist in the slightest and it would never happen anyway given the other protagonists, but were Morton to draw say StJ could they still insist on Hampden? Would seem a bit pointless no?

I'd say Tynecastle, Cracking semi final ground that Jig's got there. Where is Jig by the way? Fa'n off a roof somewhere?

Hibs v St Johnstone was at Tynecastle last season.

The problem this time is Morton, whoever they get, will likely demand Hampden as they don't play there very often and this'll be their one chance to play a major game there as they'll be big underdogs to get through.

If they get one of the old firm then fair enough, have your big day at Hampden. But if it's against us or St Johnstone then they should be told to wise up with the game played at Easter Road.

What you on about? The draw has already been done

Sevco v Morton (possibly played at Ibrox)

Celtic v Aberdeen/St Johnstone

Be realistic. Attending the Rangers game is a much better prospect than attending tonight. That's why the crowd will be bigger...hardly rocket science.

Can you elaborate?

Was down at lunch time and they are expecting 10,000. I guess that's 10,000 cash punters, so not too bad, although that said, still poor for a QF.

Come on min, it hardly needs elaborating, we've been over it 100 times this week.

Rangers is the bigger game. Deal wit it. By way of getting Bluto'd oot yer nut and acting irrationally until Tuesday

Each to their own I guess. I personally don't see it as the bigger game, would much rather have a chance at winning cups than get excited about 1 league game against that lot. But aye, bluto'd I shall be.

Each to their own I guess. I personally don't see it as the bigger game, would much rather have a chance at winning cups than get excited about 1 league game against that lot. But aye, bluto'd I shall be.

Parents might not be keen on keeping young kids up at night especially since it can potentially go to ET and pens - therefore given the choice they would go to a weekend game.

Like it or lump it, majority of our fans see Sevco as our biggest rivals, so a game against them is going to attract attention.

Agree this is in theory a bigger game, but I really would prefer we beat the Huns. My in laws are all huns, couldnt suffer it if they beat us.

Can you elaborate?

Was down at lunch time and they are expecting 10,000. I guess that's 10,000 cash punters, so not too bad, although that said, still poor for a QF.

Better atmosphere, more hatred....people find it more exciting. There's a few reasons that it's a bigger game to some of our support. St Johnstone, however good they are, doesn't get the pulses racing like a game v Sevco.

I'm quite looking forward to the game tonight despite St Johnstones tendency to turn the game into boring pish.

It'll be interesting who the extra 10,000 comprise.

1/. Muppets singing about orange masons thinking they're talking about Oompa Loompa builders.

2/. <15 year olds loudly explaining how the Durrant tackle changed their entire outlook on the game for the worse.

3/. Part timers. Fair do's, every club has them. Rustle away.

4/. Attention seekers, probably from Kingswells taking a day off from the cinema, only bought their tickets on Friday afternoon because the weather was nice and are now adamant on finding exactly the right seat in section Y in the south whilst standing blocking the view and loudly pronouncing (whilst facing away from the game) they're sorry they're late but they were caught out by the traffic congestion typical around all football stadiums.

5/. More than a few shifty looking cunts trying to hide their home made RCF knuckle tattoos.