Dad

In The News

Yeah @@Dad, you're a weirdo.

Straight as an arrow me dave.

Yeah @@Dad, you're a weirdo.

Edited by Dad

haha.

He's got the whole gig the wrong way round.

It's supposed to be the public stalking the celebrity.

Curly heided fat wee unfunny pikey. He looks like Subo.

I always thought he was a massive prick on the shitey Question of Sport with cunts show he was on. Nice to be proven right; shame it involved terrorising a young lady.

I always thought he was a massive prick on the shitey Question of Sport with cunts show he was on. Nice to be proven right; shame it involved terrorising a young lady.

One of those cunts where you're like 'How the fuck do you keep getting on the telly'? See also Phil Jupitus, the entire Mock The Week panel apart from Frankie Boyle and that other curly heided posh fuck from QI, Alan something?

One of those cunts where you're like 'How the fuck do you keep getting on the telly'? See also Phil Jupitus, the entire Mock The Week panel apart from Frankie Boyle and that other curly heided posh fuck from QI, Alan something?

Davies

gooner scum.

That other guy who had to endure the shame of being booted off they fink its aw ova - baldy cunt....whatever his name is; jaw droppingly unfunny.

That other guy who had to endure the shame of being booted off they fink its aw ova - baldy cunt....whatever his name is; jaw droppingly unfunny.

Oh aye, him.

haha.

He's got the whole gig the wrong way round.

It's supposed to be the public stalking the celebrity.

Curly heided fat wee unfunny pikey. He looks like Subo.

Does he fuck.

If you go on to Youtube and search for 'Comedians name best bits', you can find a lot for Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Sean Lock.

When you do it for Rory McGrath you get this.

A video where he bores someone and his name is spelled wrong. haha.

Still. He probably lives in a nice big house and has a large fridge filled with goodies. Mind you, so did Ariel Castro.

Lee Hurst

Yes - fud. I always had one that stuck in the mind; this whole elaborate thing he said about sitting on the toilet and getting red marks on your thighs...all related to Steve Davis in some way (who was a guest on the show). It was fucking terrible. Give or take a month later, he was off for ever. Possibly because of that story.

The 'smack challenge ' is all the rage . Sit in a chair , shoot up some heroin, someone pours a bucket of pish over your head , then you nominate three friends to do the same.

I remember vividly her face of disdain, as she gave the wrecker of the the bp garden a right dressing down live on the show.

In her desperation to shed the holier than thou image, shes fucked up the easiest thing to write about - fucking.

What next for janet? Its a crossroads no doubt.

I remember vividly her face of disdain, as she gave the wrecker of the the bp garden a right dressing down live on the show.

In her desperation to shed the holier than thou image, shes fucked up the easiest thing to write about - fucking.

What next for janet? Its a crossroads no doubt.

Always reckoned old Percy Thrower used to wreck the garden himself after a mad rage on the home brew.