Dad

In The News

Shots fired. Haha.

Wee bed selling prick Hanz.

You know what I saw visiting the house next door to me yesterday? A guy who assembles flat pack furniture for cunts who can't do it themselves !  Id rather cut my balls off and feed them to my gran than admit to that.  Fucking hell. 

btw ^^^ It did get me thinking , the cunt must me saying to women [twinkle in the eye, bit of a smile ] " So have you not got a man to do this for you?'

The answer is either going to be " No" or " He's not very good with his hands"

Either way , you're in there. :dance:

Or he spends all day sat in a weird beanbag, smoking weed and writing frightening verse in to a cellphone.

Haha.

Wee prick.

btw ^^^  It did get me thinking , the cunt must me saying to women [twinkle in the eye, bit of a smile ] " So have you not got a man to do this for you?'    

The answer is either going to be " No"  or  " He's not very good with his hands"

Either way , you're in there.    :dance:

Fuck all wrong with that.

Good honest work.

Working on your own on the road and hopefully a wee tip at the end.

I meant from the point of view of some cunt that couldn't carry out such a simple task.

I meant from the point of view of some cunt that couldn't carry out such a simple task.

Ah yes. I see that now. Dozy old Grays cunt...

Here. May be they're just good cunts, creating an economy..

You're British - ergo - a fat cunt.

Probably.

Statistically.

I'm no such thing.

I'm a picture of health also. Would definitely beat you in both a triathlon and an arm wrestle.

You're British - ergo - a fat cunt.

Probably.

Statistically.

Less of the British talk you skinny demon running from fool.

btw ^^^ It did get me thinking , the cunt must me saying to women [twinkle in the eye, bit of a smile ] " So have you not got a man to do this for you?'

The answer is either going to be " No" or " He's not very good with his hands"

Either way , you're in there. :dance:

Confessions of an IKEA flat pack putter-togetherer

Because I admire him.

I respect him.

I love him.

Fatty.

Tshirt in the post son :cool:

You know what I saw visiting the house next door to me yesterday? A guy who assembles flat pack furniture for cunts who can't do it themselves ! Id rather cut my balls off and feed them to my gran than admit to that. Fucking hell.

That sounds perfect

Life’s to short to be assembling furniture/DIY and shit, pay some monkey to do it while you go to the pub

You know what I saw visiting the house next door to me yesterday? A guy who assembles flat pack furniture for cunts who can't do it themselves ! Id rather cut my balls off and feed them to my gran than admit to that. Fucking hell.

I'd rather pay a spanner monkey to make my stuff whilst I enjoy life. You're an idiot.

There's a boy that drinks in my boozer what does that. Makes a decent living at it too.

He also does 'IKEA runs' ie drives through to IKEA, picks thinks up for cunts, then puts them up for them. I don't get why they don't just get them delivered but good luck to the boy.

He also does 'IKEA runs' ie drives through to IKEA, picks thinks up for cunts, then puts them up for them. I don't get why they don't just get them delivered but good luck to the boy.

Can you nae buy stuff fae there already put together?

Never been in an IKEA (doubt I’d ever buy something that isn’t ready to use)

We got our settee from there it was in 3 bits. Was a fucking cunt to get them together but no way I'd pay somecunt to do it.