Dad

In The News

21 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

E23801-AF-12-C7-446-E-847-C-AA92-BB42-C1

superb 

52 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

E23801-AF-12-C7-446-E-847-C-AA92-BB42-C1

I want one,  do you know where you can buy them? 

We aren't allowed to comment on bad BAME people and convicting on individual cases on a generalism of the specific ethnicity in question is totally unacceptable and unfair. However, anyone who has extensive experience of dealing with highly educated persons of Indian and Pakistan extraction will not be surprised by unpretty's bullying. The female doctors who make it to consultant levels are the least popular in every hospital. They are the nastiest, they do the most screaming and they are very quick to blame everyone and never take responsibility for their own mistakes. Whether or not the Indian/Pakistani man is educated or not, in Melbourne they earned a reputation for never keeping their word in business. Even though my dealings weren't extensive enough with them, I was very grateful for the cautionary advice I got in this respect with the dealings that I had with them because I could easily have lost money, in fact I would have given my lack of experience at the time. Bog arabs, they call the Irish. Some arabic and eastern peoples are just cunts. Patel is one of them.

Edited by rocket_scientist

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Bog arabs, they call the Irish. 

The original bog wogs,  before the willie watchers arrived from Africa. 

It was specifically because of the oirish and their repeated attempts to lift the leg that I introduced a business policy that I call the fuck off policy. Doesn't mean they are ALL charlatans and potential thieves but I'm not taking no chances and the bog cunts fucked it for everyone. Dodgy gypsy tinks. I should be grateful to them actually for making my life easier but fuck those guys.

5 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

....and Gove, Moog, Raab, Jenrick....and so and so forth

Absolutely horrible bunch of bastards

Gove goes to Pittodrie. :(

2 hours ago, KenDodd'sDad said:

Well, he did.

Aye. I've seen him there too. 

See the frogs are out protesting a new law that says if you take a picture of a cop you go to jail for up to a year. 

At the same time the feds have new wide ranging powers to surveil the masses, even with facial recognition drones.

All because of the religion of peace and not opportunism coz of the covids.

5 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

See the frogs are out protesting a new law that says if you take a picture of a cop you go to jail for up to a year. 

At the same time the feds have new wide ranging powers to surveil the masses, even with facial recognition drones.

All because of the religion of peace and not opportunism coz of the covids.

This is the most disturbing of developments. The US with their Patriot Act was a warning. This is just outright tyranny and the weak population i.e. us just sit back and take it. Like the smacked-up hoor or the compliant arse-licker who avoided a good smacking his whole life, we are the good men sitting back and watching evil being done in our names. 

1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

Bet he's ridden her many a time.

Without doubt.

6 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

She’s getting it tight from some for exploiting the boy 🤣

I mean what does he need gym equipment for?

Think he wears 7xl, mintal!

Not in that article she's not but yes she needs talking too. Shamelessly using the big oaf for her own needs.

He'd be a killer if ISIS got their hands on him.