Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Most people don't have a work canteen so you are wholly mistaken to think that your views are majority-held.

I still don't understand what you're trying to say?

Is a race war what you're after? The banning of a religion? Do you want to repatriate muslims to... where? They were born here. What is your problem?

I'd like to see the old 1930 commonwealth politics become a thing, people knew their place then, was a way happier time I've been told. Social media has destroyed it. The World is going to fuck.

6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Same beliefs as the cunt who slashed you then no doubt. He probably loves beating off about asian rape gangs, tommy robbo, churchill, boris etc

You brought huns/tims into a debate about Scottish independence. The hallmark of a hun/tim. Dont be surprised if you get tarred with the same brush. 

Deary me. Before my ilk your hun would arrive in Aberdeen on Friday night and leave on Sunday, so glad you're young enough to have missed it.

There's only one reason it doesn't happen now, ask your dad.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Deary me. Before my ilk your hun would arrive in Aberdeen on Friday night and leave on Sunday, so glad you're young enough to have missed it.

There's only one reason it doesn't happen now, ask your dad.

And thank fuck you’s did. 

Its a shame a lot of your ilk share the same political views as those huns tho. 

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

If you were aware of the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion, you would not have used those words in the same sentence.

Irrespective, he is philanthropic on a large scale - as he can afford to be - but since you mentioned he doesn't drink, what were you inferring from that? A mate of mine says don't trust a man who doesn't drink as they don't trust themself. I don't agree with this but I certainly accept even less any suggestion of any sort of virtue being attributed to a teetotaller.

If you do know about the man, can you explain why he closes his eyes when he speaks? It's quite alarming to me. I would be inclined to take a big wet fish across his coupon if he did that to me. Fucking weirdo. 

yeah it's very odd and creepy the eye closing thing on QT

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not just QT, he ALWAYS does it. It's like for 60% of what he says, he shuts his een. It must be a psychological rather than physiological manifestation and I would be fascinated to know why. Whatever it is, it's not good would be my guess. 

you'd think someone would tell him , do you know you close your eyes when you speak . Must be some kind of involuntary reaction he has 

8 hours ago, caledonia said:

Simpleton in your own words tell us how much worse the SNP are performing in the NHS compared to Labour ran Wales or Tory ran England.

remember you hate one for their performance so the others must be a good lot better.

Also just coming on a forum and spouting SNPBAD all the time without naming an alternative is a cowards way.

QUESTION who do you vote for without a fudge answer.

Well first of all are you going to admit you cant refute a single fact i gave you? Because in every post you ignored it all .. proving as is obvious to all you cant argue with it as you are clueless.

You read pro independence material from pro independence sources and then think you are clued up on things ? tragic really.

I told you already a number of times ways in which the SNP are running the NHS badly. You chose to ignore every one as you are blinkered.

Guess what dipshit, part of my point was that it is such a complicated and multi faceted thing to compare . It was YOU who said "Scotland has the best NHS in the UK" based on  1 metric ? ... your facts to back it up? .. 3 nationalist sources, a 3 year old article which questioned itself in the article and a 3 year old BBC article which also mentioned areas the SNP were doing worse at. 

How about the current crisis for how the SNP are running the healthcare system the worse?

. Highest R rate in the UK . This despite your glorious leader Sturgeon claiming to be in full control with getting this rate down her key target.

. Highest percentage of deaths in care homes in the UK. Over half of Scottish people who died in the first wave of Covid 19 died due to the poor decision making and fuck ups of the SNP as well.

. Third highest number of excess deaths in Europe during this period.

. Also on a broader level the SNP removing nurse bursaries 5/6 years ago led to smaller uptake in nursing places which they are still trying to recover from now. So they have fucked this well in advance.

Just a few more FACTS for you. Anything to refute them? 

Maybe an "amusing cartoon" from your Nationalist blog ? Maybe a 5 year old article from a blog written by Alex Salmond himself? A comment about sucking off a linesman ? "Haha hes not SNP so he must be gay!"

By the way this - "remember you hate one for their performance so the others must be a good lot better" makes no sense whatsoever. So in reverse you hate all parties that arent SNP . Do you believe the SNP are much better in all areas of governance?  You probably do but it you do you show your ignorance... again.

The "cowards way out". Haha . You spout abuse at any party thats not the SNP whilst NEVER backing up your arguments. 

You have responded to every argument with either ancient clearly bias news / a jokey meme / a gay jibe / said Tories millions of times to someone who hasnt voted Tory in his life. THAT is a "cowards way out". 

Also.. when in doubt (ie not able to articulate or defend your stupid ignorant thoughts) resort to "COWARD"". Deflection at its finest... again just like the SNP. Are you that nonce MP on leave at the moment  ? 

The answer to your question (let me say i can read you like a definitely!) nationalist pamphlet . You will respond to this bit and this bit only as you are out your depth actually backing up your shite ...

I vote in each election for whoever i think best based on circumstances at the time / policies they have / how they have succeeded or failed in my local area etc. Ie i vote on FACTS .. i dont vote like you .."which one has a Scottish flag on it again" ... ? .

In the most recent election i voted Lib Dem. Not that i have to tell you but i know you need an easy get out rather than responding to difficult things like facts (what you going to say.. "poof, they are gay" .. i voted Lib Dem as the Lib Dem MP in my area has done a lot for the area successfully in the past.

I predict you will now find anywhere in Scotland a Lib Dem might have been in charge in the last 20 years and make a comment based on that.

War and peace to refute a moron like yourself.. sorry ill be like you ... "SNP is pure good man" .. end of your post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
27 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Well first of all are you going to admit you cant refute a single fact i gave you? Because in every post you ignored it all .. proving as is obvious to all you cant argue with it as you are clueless.

You read pro independence material from pro independence sources and then think you are clued up on things ? tragic really.

I told you already a number of times ways in which the SNP are running the NHS badly. You chose to ignore every one as you are blinkered.

Guess what dipshit, part of my point was that it is such a complicated and multi faceted thing to compare . It was YOU who said "Scotland has the best NHS in the UK" based on  1 metric ? ... your facts to back it up? .. 3 nationalist sources, a 3 year old article which questioned itself in the article and a 3 year old BBC article which also mentioned areas the SNP were doing worse at. 

How about the current crisis for how the SNP are running the healthcare system the worse?

. Highest R rate in the UK . This despite your glorious leader Sturgeon claiming to be in full control with getting this rate down her key target.

. Highest percentage of deaths in care homes in the UK. Over half of Scottish people who died in the first wave of Covid 19 died due to the poor decision making and fuck ups of the SNP as well.

. Third highest number of excess deaths in Europe during this period.

. Also on a broader level the SNP removing nurse bursaries 5/6 years ago led to smaller uptake in nursing places which they are still trying to recover from now. So they have fucked this well in advance.

Just a few more FACTS for you. Anything to refute them? 

Maybe an "amusing cartoon" from your Nationalist blog ? Maybe a 5 year old article from a blog written by Alex Salmond himself? A comment about sucking off a linesman ? "Haha hes not SNP so he must be gay!"

By the way this - "remember you hate one for their performance so the others must be a good lot better" makes no sense whatsoever. So in reverse you hate all parties that arent SNP . Do you believe the SNP are much better in all areas of governance?  You probably do but it you do you show your ignorance... again.

The "cowards way out". Haha . You spout abuse at any party thats not the SNP whilst NEVER backing up your arguments. 

You have responded to every argument with either ancient clearly bias news / a jokey meme / a gay jibe / said Tories millions of times to someone who hasnt voted Tory in his life. THAT is a "cowards way out". 

Also.. when in doubt (ie not able to articulate or defend your stupid ignorant thoughts) resort to "COWARD"". Deflection at its finest... again just like the SNP. Are you that nonce MP on leave at the moment  ? 

The answer to your question (let me say i can read you like a definitely!) nationalist pamphlet . You will respond to this bit and this bit only as you are out your depth actually backing up your shite ...

I vote in each election for whoever i think best based on circumstances at the time / policies they have / how they have succeeded or failed in my local area etc. Ie i vote on FACTS .. i dont vote like you .."which one has a Scottish flag on it again" ... ? .

In the most recent election i voted Lib Dem. Not that i have to tell you but i know you need an easy get out rather than responding to difficult things like facts (what you going to say.. "poof, they are gay" .. i voted Lib Dem as the Lib Dem MP in my area has done a lot for the area successfully in the past.

I predict you will now find anywhere in Scotland a Lib Dem might have been in charge in the last 20 years and make a comment based on that.

War and peace to refute a moron like yourself.. sorry ill be like you ... "SNP is pure good man" .. end of your 

so you would not vote for SNP because we don't need more referendums but you voted for a party that had another referendum in its manifesto aye right.

Being a libdem can you link me to any of your Previous posts with criticism of the Tories?

Think we all know the answer to that its a big fat no.

47 minutes ago, caledonia said:

so you would not vote for SNP because we don't need more referendums but you voted for a party that had another referendum in its manifesto aye right.

Being a libdem can you link me to any of your Previous posts with criticism of the Tories?

Think we all know the answer to that its a big fat no.

Who said that? Making up things again i never said. You are so out your depth you resort to creating things that didnt happen.

Maybe the SNPs failure in key areas of government over a decade (some of which ive evidenced. Youve refuted nothing..because you are incapable) . Maybe because the holes in the argument they have for independence are massive.

To switch your "question" if we can call it that . Are you only voting SNP for a referendum? The ability to govern the country well is irrelevant to you?  No wonder you know fuck all about anything beyond what nationalist propaganda tells you ?

Why Tories again? You couldnt be more of a stereotype of the mouth breather type of simple SNP supporter. Why do you avoid all facts and questions and just say "torys torys torys'? Just following the level of argument the politicians you love can provide i guess ... Its pathetic.

Why does someone who voted Lib Dem have to talk about Torys all the time ? You have an odd logic. 

Typical flag waving moron type.  Never focus on anything positive your side can do (because you cant find any beyond SNP approved spin columns) . Just say "Tories are bad " fascinating political insight. 

I cant wait for the next made up statement or Tory comment. What a knob ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Who said that? Making up things again i never said. You are so out your depth you resort to creating things that didnt happen.

Maybe the SNPs failure in key areas of government over a decade (some of which ive evidenced. Youve refuted nothing..because you are incapable) . Maybe because the holes in the argument they have for independence are massive.

To switch your "question" if we can call it that . Are you only voting SNP for a referendum? The ability to govern the country well is irrelevant to you?  No wonder you know fuck all about anything beyond what nationalist propaganda tells you ?

Why Tories again? You couldnt be more of a stereotype of the mouth breather type of simple SNP supporter. Why do you avoid all facts and questions and just say "torys torys torys'? Just following the level of argument the politicians you love can provide i guess ... Its pathetic.

Why does someone who voted Lib Dem have to talk about Torys all the time ? You have an odd logic. 

Typical flag waving moron type.  Never focus on anything positive your side can do (because you cant find any beyond SNP approved spin columns) . Just say "Tories are bad " fascinating political insight. 

Mate, no one is reading these. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
10 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

You have said SNP 4 times in that post as a libdem who believes passionately about UK why not focus on your main rivals down south unless of course your lying which is typical tory tactics

I will ask you a direct question do you think the tories are doing a better job than the SNP

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If you weren't so fucking lazy and could spell and punctuate properly, you wouldn't lose credibility. You're doing damage to our cause. It's ok though, we will have factories and mines for the likes of you to make your contribution. Probably not the latter for coal right enough given the commitment to the environment but we should put the worst of Scotland down mines for good chunks of the week so the rest of us didn't have to look at you. 

Its a fucking football forum ffs maybe you should go down mines as well as you made a shit job selling cars and golf cards

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, afc_blockhead said:

But you commented? Odd.

I was trying to help you out. Your "argument" with Caledonia is horrific stuff on both sides. 

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

Well i see enough people slagging off your posts on numerous subjects so i assume you post a lot of shite as well. 

Cool man. I'm really glad to think that you would not like my posts. Kinda like getting told you're crap at fitba' by Ricky Foster. 

• Downvote 1